Muslim Nazi Connections

Muslim Nazi Connections - Studies of Islam - Posted: 19th Dec, 2007 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Nazi Video
4th Dec, 2007 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Nazi Connections

Muslim Nazi Connections

Did the Muslims and the Nazis have a connection? What do you think?

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2007 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Connections Nazi Muslim

That is a very moving clip beyond doubt. The connection between the Hitler and the Muslims group most definitely was in existence since it was documented at the time. Given the goals of the two countries at the time it was a natural partnership. I ponder what kind of war would have spread after if Hitler would have been victorious.

One can easily see the parallelism between the two in wishing for a country of their own, free of other races besides their own. The difference today is that the German party was beat and forced into submission and now lies in pieces here ad there but of no real power. The muslim force how ever never faced this defeat and as such grows now in power and strength. The question that remains to me is does the rest of the world have what it takes to do it again.

Curious part I found in the clip also is they prattle on about defeating mostly the North American and European threat to them but never mention of the hords of Asian to their east that will not tolerate their attempts to infiltrate their countries. Do they think we be the weaker and as such the ones to eliminate first? Or is it just we keep attacking them thus receiving their focus.

18th Dec, 2007 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Muslim Nazi Connections Islam Studies

The only thing muslims may have in common is contempt for the jews, but other than that there ain't now way Aryans will be mingling with arabs, muslims or whatever.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Nazi Connections
A Friend

Connections Nazi Muslim

Right, Aryans wouldn't mix with Arabs. Have you ever studied history? The original Aryans (once considered one of the five root races) where not white, they were the ancestors of the Iranians/Persians and Indians (from India). In fact, the Indians and Iranians have previously and continue to use the term Aryan to refer to THEIR ancestors, which do not include white people. The term means elevated race but in no way specifies a racial color. If anything, it specifies the Iranian and Indian peoples ancestors. Come on, white supremacists should at least know their history instead of just making stuff up.

18th Dec, 2007 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Connections Nazi Muslim

So you are saying that Hitler met with the Arabs because he felt they were Aryans? Where does it say that - now who is making up history?

19th Dec, 2007 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Muslim Nazi Connections

Hitler met and joined forces with Asians - the Japanese. Did he do this because he loves Sushi or Noodles? Did he see a world where Germans were marrying Japanese? I am suspecting not... Any relationship he had with any other culture other than German was one of convience. He also had a peace treaty with Russia too... Why was that? Well, it bought him time (conquest of the lands he wanted back and France) before he attacked Russia. There was no love between them. I am convinced that any connections with other cultures that Nazi Germany had were purely out of convience...and that goes for Italy too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2007 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Nazi Connections
A Friend

Muslim Nazi Connections

QUOTE (TrueWhite @ 18-Dec 07, 1:53 PM)
So you are saying that Hitler met with the Arabs because he felt they were Aryans? Where does it say that - now who is making up history?

No, if you actually read what I said, I clearly said arabs and non-whites are the true decedents of Aryans, not white people. So the idea that Aryans wouldn't mix with Muslims is not only silly, its misguided.

19th Dec, 2007 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Muslim Nazi Connections Studies Islam

The Muslim Brotherhood (Egypt) adopted Nazi philosophy and ideology due to the onslaught on their land of the European Jews and this helped to spread this ideology to other group within the Middle East. It was said that some Nazis escaped to Palestine and they started an impetus and it evolved to what it is today!

The usage of the word "Muslim" is too broad a word as it implies totality / the whole group as opposed to the individual group(s) knows as Palestinians, Syrians, etc
The Pushtun was using that ideology to exterminate the Hazara. In some Taliban caves, they found some translation of German texts into Pushtun, Dari and Persian!

Reconcile Edited: yeniseri on 19th Dec, 2007 - 10:46pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Muslim Nazi Connections

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,