Donald Trump - Page 15 of 128

Protesters push, spit on Trump donors at Minn. - Page 15 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Aug, 2016 - 4:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
11th Aug, 2016 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 15

Those statements are obviously just to engage emotions in those who support him but if he is going to win over any undecided voters then those statements won't do much for him.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Initially someone can be shocking with their words but once they do it over and over again it can become expected and ignored. Trump is becoming like this and starting to sound like an old man that needs company.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Despite winning talk, Trump keeps broaching the possibility of losing

Republican candidate blames media and potential 'cheating' at the polls Ref. Source 1f.

17th Aug, 2016 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Trump Donald

He sure does change and move around his campaign staff. Could this be a sign that he is unsure of himself, a dictator or thinks that his ratings is based on his campaign staff and not his own foolish public comments?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2016 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Donald Trump publicly expressed regret Thursday, making his most direct admission as a presidential candidate in saying that "Sometimes, in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don't choose the right words or you say the wrong thing."

Speaking in Charlotte, North Carolina, Trump continued: "I have done that, and I regret it, particularly where it may have caused personal pain. Too much is at stake for us to be consumed with these issues. But one thing I can promise you is this: I will always tell you the truth."

The remarks come at his first campaign rally since he made major changes to his campaign leadership earlier in the week, which included installing a new campaign manager. Ref. CNN.

19th Aug, 2016 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

He is probably looking at the polls and seeing his reign in the presidential spotlight starting to fade as wider America tunes out of his antics.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 15

Donald Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort has resigned from his position on the campaign, the Republican presidential nominee said in a statement.

"This morning Paul Manafort offered, and I accepted, his resignation from the campaign," Trump said.

"I am very appreciative for his great work in helping to get us where we are today, and in particular his work guiding us through the delegate and convention process. Paul is a true professional and I wish him the greatest success."

It's the second high profile departure from the top of Trump's campaign structure after campaign manager Corey Lewandowski left the operation earlier this summer.

A new campaign manager and executive were named earlier this week. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 15

Protesters push, spit on Trump donors at Minn. Fundraiser:

Protesters pushed, verbally harassed and spat on donors attending a Donald Trump fundraiser in Minneapolis on Friday night, the Star Tribune reported. The Minneapolis Convention Center area became unruly as attendees left after the event Ref. Source 6p.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,