Donald Trump - Page 17 of 128

'I said it, I was wrong and I apologize,' - Page 17 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Oct, 2016 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2016 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 17

It's likely that Donald Trump doesn't want anyone to know how much money Hillary Clinton paid him to discredit the Republican Party.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Report: Trump losses may mean he didn't pay taxes for years

Trump's losses in 1995 were so large that they could have allowed him to avoid paying income taxes. Ref. Source 1z.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2016 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

New York attorney general orders Trump Foundation to cease fundraising in state

Amid reports about improper solicitations, New York officials order the Trump Foundation to stop seeking donations and to file the proper paperwork required of charities within 15 days Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Trump Donald

It's not just about Trump. PTSD comments spark emotional debate

Trump's defenders say his remarks were badly taken out of context. Ref. Source 8s.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Everyone's words are taken out of context. In fact, the only context applicable is whichever spin the news or reporting outlet specifies. What's alarming is that we are all so focused now on who said what and whether it was out of context, when the people in question have a sordid history of misbehavior. We now take their entire lives completely out of context and presume they are qualified for the position by simply saying so. Forget everything a person has done and stood for in exchange for whatever it is they are saying presently.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

CNN's KFile has uncovered two more Playboy videos in which Donald Trump makes an appearance, including one in which he is depicted photographing fully clothed models and conducting an interview with a potential Playmate.

Trump's tame appearance in a 2000 Playboy video came to light late last week after he attacked a former beauty queen for her alleged "Sex tape" past. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2016 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 17

Trump will not attend a scheduled appearance with House Speaker Paul Ryan Saturday in wake of controversial video, Ryan announces

"I am sickened by what I heard today. Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified," House Speaker Paul Ryan said in a statement Friday. "I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests. In the meantime, he is no longer attending tomorrow's event in Wisconsin." The statement is a reaction to a 2005 video in which Trump is heard talking about groping and kissing women. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2016 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 17

'I said it, I was wrong and I apologize,' Trump says in a video statement about 2005 comments which he calls a 'distraction'

"I've said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than decade old video are one of them," Donald Trump says in a video statement apologizing for the comments he made about women in a 2005 video. In the 2005 video, Trump has a graphic conversation about women with former "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush, including comments about his sexual advances on a woman he knew to be married. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,