Donald Trump - Page 25 of 128

Name: Ashton Country: Title: Trump Comments: - Page 25 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Dec, 2016 - 3:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 25

I don't disagree with you. I'm not a fan of Hillary at all. It is people on the left (The far left) that are the worst ones about it right now. I may disagree with you but I would love to hear your viewpoint. That's the way I am anyways.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Trump postpones planned Dec. 15 news conference on how he plans to handle his businesses while in office

President-elect Donald Trump is postponing a Dec. 15 news conference his campaign had promised would detail how Trump would distance himself from his family business. Trump had said over the weekend that he would hand over his business interests to executives and family members. Ethics experts have said Trump's vast business enterprise creates an array of potential conflicts once he occupies the Oval Office. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Trump set for deposition just weeks before inauguration in lawsuit tied to new D.C. Hotel

President-elect Donald Trump is scheduled to testify under oath at Trump Tower in January, just weeks before the inauguration. The deposition is tied to Trump's $10 million lawsuit in the District of Columbia against Topo Atrio, the restaurant that was to be run by celebrity chef José Andrés in the hotel Trump has developed in the Old Post Office building. Andrés and the company canceled the deal after Trump's presidential campaign announcement in June 2015, saying the candidate's rhetoric was "Widely perceived as anti-Hispanic." Ref. USAToday.

13th Dec, 2016 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Trump Donald

Is it just me or is Trump trying his bet to turn Russia from axis to ally because of current and passed business dealings? He seems to be overlooking the machinery that makes Russia what it is and what it might become.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

15th Dec, 2016 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

It seems to me Trump is the perfect President, he is the image of America in the world - vainglorious, boastful, bullying, arrogant, ignorant, corrupt, lying, vulgar, celebrity and wealth obsessed. All he lacks is gun-love and religiosity, but he's got that covered with Pence and the Generals. It's about time the USA had a leader who is in line with how the rest of the world sees them....
(N.B. : this post is meant to be satirical. The internet has no agreed font for tone, so this…).

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

'Way down, big trouble, dead': Trump lashes out

DONALD Trump has started a new media feud, this time with Vanity Fair magazine, which published a negative review about one of his restaurants. Ref. Source 8c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2016 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 25

I can already foresee, by the way Donald Trump handles his affairs, that the Democrats will be after him the moment he is inaugurated. His business affairs leave too much leeway to be constantly questioning his motives especially in the international front.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3216 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 25

Name: Ashton

Title: Trump

Comments: Perhaps- over he years we have been brain-washed into seeing what the role of a country's leader is. And let's be honest- they have all failed - including here in Trinidad. They all have divided the citizens to stay in power. Manipulated information with the sole intent to mislead. Mr. Trump deserves at least 1 term to see if he can bring a different slant to leadership.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,