Donald Trump - Page 29 of 128

Replying to: Abelard Let's just say - Page 29 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jan, 2017 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
22nd Jan, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 29

What is Trump doing talking about his crowd size, the number of times he is in Time magazine or even himself when he is there to talk about the great work the CIA is doing?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

President Donald Trump spoke at the swearing in of his staff today and did a much better job than he did yesterday by staying on the topic and not using it as a medium to attack the media. He read from a script but made it more personable by addressing the crowd in between his lines. Mike Pence looked nervous standing behind him probably hoping he stayed with the address and not go on to other things as he did in the CIA.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Trump issues orders on trade, abortion and federal hiring

President Trump signed three executive actions Monday that withdrew the United States from support for a Pacific trade deal, imposed a hiring freeze in civilian agencies and restored the so-called Mexico City policy that prohibits U.S. Aid from supporting international groups that promote abortion. "Everybody knows what I'm about to do," Trump said. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 29 Trump Donald

Donald Trump says he has resigned from positions in hundreds of business entities, according to a document provided to CNN by the Trump Organization.

The signed document reads: “I, Donald Trump, hereby resign from each and every office and position I hold in the entities listed.”

The letter is dated January 19, the day before Trump’s inauguration. At a news conference on January 11, Trump pledged to transfer his business holdings to a trust run by his sons, though not to sell his ownership stake. Ref. CNN

"He has resigned from the company as he said he would before he took office,” said White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer at a briefing on Monday afternoon. Trump’s sons Don and Eric "Are fully in charge of the company."

24th Jan, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

From a few reports today it sounds as though the president of America has tuned down a bit but he did seem a bit hasty with signing out a few things that was established by the last administration yet having nothing immediate to replace them.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

25th Jan, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

I am not a Trump supporter, so this may come out more harsh than it should. He is currently trying to cut 17 Federal programs. These programs only cost Americans about $25/year. In comparison, the housing subsidies are costing each American about $300/year. These housing subsidies are for those wealthy enough to buy a house. I know the housing market is incredibly important. I have many friends who are mortgage lenders, but cutting programs than in total are only 1/10th of some of the other single ticket items is just ludicrous. Trump isn't trying to save money, he is trying to undercut Democrats and help his friends. This is just unacceptable to me.

Source 1t.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 29

If one man can cause this much discord in one month then what is going to be the state of the USA in a year from now?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 29

Replying to: Abelard Let's just say that I really, really hope my predictions for the next year are dead wrong.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,