Donald Trump - Page 31 of 128

Megan, President Obama didn't bring - Page 31 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Feb, 2017 - 8:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 31

Yeah, it's hard to effectively communicate in so few characters. And my guess is an equal lack of thought goes into many of these tweets.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

At the National Prayer Breakfast, a solemn occasion with a rich history, President Trump spent more than a minute talking about his former reality show "The Apprentice."

He used the occasion to jokingly call for prayers for its new host Arnold Schwarzenegger.

"Ratings went right down the tubes. It's been a total disaster," he said.

The keynote speaker at the National Prayer Breakfast was Barry Black, the chaplain of the United States Senate.

Moved by Black's remarks, Trump lauded him.

"I don't know if you're Democrat or Republican, but I'm appointing you for another year. The hell with it."

All this a day after a call with Mexico's President, where a transcript showed Trump complaining about Mexico's "Handling" of "Tough hombres." Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

President Donald Trump will begin work on dismantling the financial regulations enacted after the 2008 economic crisis, hours after the first major economic report of his administration is released.

Trump's executive moves won't have an immediate effect on Wall Street oversight. But they're likely to draw sharp criticism from Democrats and reform proponents who say the regulations that the President is looking to scrap could prevent another meltdown.

In two executive actions, Trump plans to direct his administration to evaluate regulatory action taken by his predecessor, Barack Obama, with an eye toward eliminating what his advisers say are burdensome rules on financial services firms and consumers.

He'll also force the delay of an Obama-era rule that required retirement advisers to act in their clients' best interests. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 31 Trump Donald

I know he made a lot of promises during the campaign. It appears he plans on keeping those promises, unlike most politicians. He also understands he needs to move quickly, like the first 100 days. But I think President Trump needs to spend a bit more time planning these EOs and actions he's working.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

That is an interesting twist.

Most presidents are elected among assurances that he can and will keep the promises they make, and then promptly spend the first month or so proving they never had intended to keep said promises, disappointing everyone.

Trump on the other hand was elected among assurances that he didn't literally mean the promises he made, he won't really do these things. And then he spends the first few weeks proving that he really did mean it, disappointing everyone.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

I have more faith in Ivanka Trump and Jerod Kushner. I hope they can keep him in check somewhat so sanity will prevail. I'm looking forward to Ivanka doing more. I really think she will do something positive in regards to women's issues.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2017 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 31

Donald Trump makes everyone nervous. A leader is supposed to bring peace to a nation, calm fears and offer stability but he does all the opposite.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 31

Megan,

President Obama didn't bring peace to the nation. He kept us in a war that has lasted for a decade and a half. Half of it under him. Nor did he make us particularly safer. There were quite a few terrorist incidents that happened under President Obama. I'm pretty sure we're going to be just as safe, or unsafe under this administration as we were under the last.

My bet is the people that voted for President Trump feel safer now than under President Obama and the folks who voted for Clinton felt safer under Obama. The difference is, I think, the mainstream press is hyping things under Trump because they tend to be to the left of center politically and because it sells. I'm saying this as someone who doesn't particularly like President Trump but has been around for a while and has seen where our country has gone.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,