Donald Trump - Page 32 of 128

Off topic input has been moved to: Franklin - Page 32 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Feb, 2017 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 32

I am not one to get into a lot of political debates because it does not good really since neither side listens to the other unless they agree with what the one side is saying. President Trump was elected I believe for one main reason. The majority of people out there are tired of politicians who promise us stuff and then do all they can to make themselves richer off the American people. IF you do not believe this then tell me why a congressman with $225,000 yearly salary is making more than $1 million a year. Much of it tax free.

Is trump going to make us safer we do not know but I think the fact that he will try to make small changes here and there to help lead us to a safer place may take place. The issue with these small changes is that the new media is going to do all they can to make Trump look like the next Hitler. So far they are doing a good job of it and millions of loyal Clinton lovers are eating up like candy. I see things getting worse before they get better because of this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

KN,

Spot on target. I can remember the days when I could turn on CBS, NBC, or ABC and expect to just hear the news. It wasn't laced with opinions and slanted to one side. At least, not to the degree it is now. I got into a discussion with someone at a conference a few months ago and we were discussing the news. I said something like the problem is that Fox on the right and MSNBC on the left make it hard to figure out the truth and that is usually lies somewhere in the middle. He was a Democrat. He said that Fox news is definitely way to the right but MSNBC wasn't so bad. Until we can start being true to ourselves and unwind our own biases we're going to have a heck of a hard time talking to each other.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Spicer: Trump 'doesn't own a bathrobe'

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer accused the New York Times of printing inaccuracies and said the newspaper owes President Trump an apology. Spicer mentioned a part of an article that describes Trump wearing a bathrobe in the White House. Ref. Source 7c.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 32 Trump Donald

My goodness, what does it matter if he wears a bathrobe in the White House? And it's well past time that this administration get over the press. Of course, it may just be that this is the new norm for the next four to eight years and they are using the press as their foil.

7th Feb, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Paul Ryan title's Trump as the "Unconventional president" as an excuse for the way he does things, so he is unconventional but does it means it is right or he is doing things in the right way? I don't think so.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Critical,

I understand your concern, I'm concerned as well. The truth is, unconventional may not be bad but only time will tell. When we were in the Depression and the country was on the brink of anarchy, President Roosevelt did a heck of a lot of things that were unconventional for their time. He pushed through things that were downright revolutionary. There was a tremendous amount of angst over what he was doing. It ended up saving the country. Only about 57 years ago Candidates Kennedy and Nixon debated on TV... That was unconventional. When President Clinton played his sax on Arsenio it was unconventional and called unpresidential.

Now, I'm not comparing President Trump to any of them, but I am saying that what is unconventional today is the norm of tomorrow. One thing for sure that is unconventional is he said he was going to do, a, b, c, d, etc. And he is actually keeping his campaign pledges.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 32

President Trump always puts his mouth in all kinds of shapes when he talks. He likes to use certain phrases over and over like "Big league" and "Respect". Both are kind of funny.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 32

Off topic input has been moved to: Franklin Delano Roosevelt - FDR due to a concentration on President Roosevelt so this thread can remain on Donald Trump.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,