Donald Trump - Page 33 of 128

QUOTE (Abnninja)I do believe we need to control - Page 33 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Feb, 2017 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 33

Leaks Suggest Trump's Own Team Is Alarmed By His Conduct:

"I've been in this town for 26 years. I have never seen anything like this," said Eliot Cohen. "I genuinely do not think this is a mentally healthy president. Ref. Source 8x.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

When I read something like this I start with the source, or in this case sources. First, the HuffPost is rabidly anti-Trump. To me, that means they come into this looking for something to help them advance their narrative rather than reporting the news. The next part that is particularly dubious is this come from unnamed sources. Really? Who? Is it a Whitehouse worker who voted for Clinton and is just looking to hurt this administration? Is it a holdover from President Obama just waiting to be replaced and not particularly happy? This story smacks of sour grapes to me.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

I really don't like stories with unnamed sources. I'm hoping that one day we actually have media that just reports the facts. Fox leans right and supports Trump and the rest for the most part are super biased to the left. I'm seeing a lot of hit pieces on Trump that aren't really good journalism. It's not journalists job to convince people to believe a certain way. It is their job to report the facts in an unbiased manner.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:13pm

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 33 Trump Donald

Kyrroeth,

I agree with you. Much of what we see in the "News" today isn't journalism. It would be more suited to be in the editorial section than in the news section. That includes what we see in the nightly news on ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC. I'm not sure which is the least biased… my guess is ABC. President Trump sees this and, more importantly, his base does too. I think this is why he says some of the outrageous things he says, it's all part of his plan to keep his supporters played off against the press and on his side. This scares me the most about him because this is a tactic that authoritarian regimes have used in the past. No, I am not comparing President Trump to Hitler, Mussolini, or Attila the Hun… I'm simply noting some similarities with the past.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

President Donald Trump said Friday his White House will unveil new security measures to keep America safe next week, and said his administration will continue to pursue efforts to lift the freeze on his immigration ban.

"We will be doing something very rapidly having to do with additional security for our country. You will be seeing that sometime next week," Trump said at a news conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, without elaborating on what the actions will be.

Trump began the East Room news conference by renewing US security guarantees to Japan concerning islands in the East China Sea with which it has a territorial dispute with Beijing.

"We are committed to the security of Japan and all areas under its administrative control," Trump said. Ref. CNN.

11th Feb, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

President Trump is an entertainer. He wants to take the direction of the USA in a place it has not gone before where people don't merely talk about doing things but actually do it. While that is commendable his methods seem to be without proper advice or at least he is not listening to his advisors. The results of such is already showing up in his actions: He accepts the China one country policy, he is calling billionaires to work for him rather than the 'smaller' man, he is trying to change and ban health / immigration policies in a way that he can see plenty of opposition and so forth. The USA without the other half or those who did not vote for him is not going to be a well oiled engine. The USA without the massive amount of immigrants that keeps it afloat isn't going to be so 'great'. There is a reason why many of the things he is trying to change in a matter of days is not changing the way he likes it… its because everyone has been trying for years to change it but they soon discover you cannot take out the plug and expect the instrument to run. Its like trying to run Windows without Explorer. Trying to Drive a car without roads, etc. I like to watch President Trump, it is a good source for the unexpected… for entertainment even if in some way I or my children may be affected by it I really cannot do anything about it so it is better to laugh than cry.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 33

JB,

I free with a lot of what you said. He definitely needs to plan things better and either seek better advice or listen to the advice he's getting. Personally, I think it's a bit of both. I agree with you on immigration too, coming from immigrants on both sides. I do believe we need to control it though. We can't let anyone in at anytime. First, there are bad people out there who want to do us harm. Second, the economy can only handle so many at a time.

Regarding getting the other half who didn't vote for him involved, we don't seem to do that as a nation any more. President Obsma sure didn't the way he always accused Republicans of being this bad thing and that bad thing. I think President Bush paid it lip service. I think a President Clinton did it because he had to but didn't want to. The last time I can remember the country really coming together was President Reagan, and that is too long ago.

12th Feb, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 33

international QUOTE (Abnninja)
I do believe we need to control it though.

Yes, of course. There needs to be a crackdown and I cannot disagree, even in my own country I want to see that happen, however the way he is going about it does not consider the wider effects of the blanket executive decisions he signs. A good example is having Stephen Bannon on his security council 'by mistake'.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,