Donald Trump - Page 40 of 128

Yeah, I'm rather amused by the people - Page 40 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 40

If he is doing this just for political reason, which I believe he is, then that is wrong. I hope he took some time and used the power of his office to get the real scoop on this and then made an informed decision, but I fear that isn't the case. In fact, I fear that is rarely the case in DC any more regardless of which party or which politician we are talking about.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Trump campaign's gun advisory group still exists - if it ever existed

Days before the November election, Donald Trump announced a group of gun enthusiasts, headed by his son Don Jr., who would advise him on Second Amendment issues. Members of the group think they are still active, but they haven't met, the president has never mentioned them and they may not be legally allowed to advise him. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Well now, this is funny. He has a group that can't advise him. And why can't they advise him? My goodness, he's the President, can't he reach out for advice? Couldn't he give me a call and say, "Hey Ninja, what do you think about the state of Dungeons & Dragons in the country?"

29th Mar, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 40 Trump Donald

A lot of people worry about Trump and he does some things to be worried about but what is more worrying is the people he chooses to advise him!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

The president can ask anyone for advice Abn, except those that present a clear conflict of interest.

The man placed in charge of Donald Trump's businesses is definitely on the latter list, even if the advice would in theory be concerning unrelated matters.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Daishain,

Ah, now I see the conflict. Yes, that does make sense.

Krusten,

I agree with you, some of his advisors concern me too. I was going to say scare me, but that's too strong. There are others I think are good choices though. And in truth, some of every Presidents' advisors have concerned me either because they were too partisan (Holder) or too know it all (Rumsfeld) or for so many other reasons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 40

He said he was going to drain the swamp but all he did was put in people who make billions of dollars just like he does.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 40

Yeah, I'm rather amused by the people who believed his claim of ending corruption in the government when he was one of the people paying the government to be corrupt. Frankly, this is rather tame compared to what I suspected he'd get up to in his first year of office. Of course, the year is young yet.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Mar, 2017 - 6:51pm

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,