Donald Trump - Page 5 of 128

'I'm Hispanic and I vote for - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Oct, 2015 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2015 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 5

Trump Keeps Lying About His Crowd Counts - And The Media Is Letting Him:

Is anyone going to mention these numbers are totally bogus? Ref. Source 5z

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2015 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump is too much of an eccentric to be president and I think the media likes to focus on him simply because of his controversial views.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2015 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Theory that could land Trump in the White House

HIS rise has been called 'astounding' and defies every political rule in the book - except one. Ref. Source 4v

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2015 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Trump Donald

GOP front-runner Donald Trump says he signed a pledge not to run as an independent or third-party candidate, and that he'll support the eventual Republican presidential nominee. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2015 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump looms large in 2nd GOP debate for Utah GOP, Dems

Utah GOP Chairman James Evans was surprised to hear the state Democratic Party is hosting a party to watch Wednesday's debate among the 11 leading Republican candidates for president, including front-runner Donald Trump. Ref. Source 3d

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Donald Trump continues to hold a wide lead over his closest competitors in a new CNN/WMUR poll of New Hampshire voters, but shifts in the field since the Republican candidates debated in Simi Valley, California, have created a new top tier in the first-in-the-nation primary state.

Trump leads with 26% support among those who say they plan to vote in the New Hampshire Republican presidential primary, about the same as in a July WMUR/UNH poll in the state. Second place now goes to businesswoman Carly Fiorina with 16%, third to Sen. Marco Rubio with 9% and fourth to neurosurgeon Ben Carson with 8%. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2015 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 5

Donald Trump defends 2nd Amendment following Oregon shootings

Trump said in a rally in suburban Nashville that he has a handgun carry permit in New York. Ref. Source 8v

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

'I'm Hispanic and I vote for Mr. Trump!'

GOP front-runner Donald Trump has contended for months that he's popular with Hispanic voters, and now he has one enthusiastic example. Ref. Source 3i

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (128) »

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,