Donald Trump - Page 47 of 128

Trump says he has 'absolute right' - Page 47 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2017 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 47

I think if he stops the press briefings he's playing right into their hands. I think he needs to continue them, but him and his team need to coordinate and then stay on message.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Yeah that would work too if the news could stay on subject to instead of asking questions that some feel are totally off the wall or from left base.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, they think they are doing their job. They don't realize that their job isn't to have a gotcha moment at every presser or to advance a political agenda. And that is the shame of it. That as much as anything has accelerated our hyper partisanship.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 47 Trump Donald

Right now I can see the future that unless President Trump does something to change it. We will have a bunch of average Americans who will tuned out and uninformed due to the same old same old things being said and nothing worthwhile to listen to. Why watch and listen to the trash all the time.

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Analysis: Trump has biggest credibility gap of any president since Nixon. On issues big and small, substantive and cosmetic, the Trump White House has failed to give accurate accounts of what happened until photographs, records, reporting and, in some cases, the president's own words provide a new version of the facts. This doesn't seem to bother Trump. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

President Trump told 'highly classified information' to Russian officials during a White House meeting, Washington Post reports. Trump provided Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak with sensitive information that had been withheld from allies. The information had been withheld from others in the U.S. Government as well, the Washington Post reported Monday. According to the Post, the president appeared to boast of his knowledge of a looming threat, and could damage a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State. Ref. Source 4w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 47

It is ultimately the president's purview what information is defined as classified. As I understand it, he (And pretty much he alone) can tell anyone anything he damn well pleases.

Doesn't stop this from being arguably traitorous IF the article's representation is accurate.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 47

Trump says he has 'absolute right' to release 'terrorism' info to Russians. One day after reports he leaked "Highly classified information" to top Russian officials, President Trump defended his right to share "Facts" about terrorism and airline safety as part of a joint counter-terrorism effort to fight the Islamic State. "As President I wanted to share with Russia (At an openly scheduled W.H. Meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety," Trump said in a pair of tweets. "Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism." Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,