Donald Trump - Page 48 of 128

I don't see him being impeached comsidering - Page 48 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th May, 2017 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 48

IF we are wanting the Russians to help us deal with the Islamic state then giving them some of this information was correct and it makes sense. The president is the holder of classified info and if he choses to reveal it that is his choice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

KN,

You are completely correct. The President is the ultimate classification authority. If he wants to declassify something, even on the fly, he can. That is true of any President. What amazes me is that the news is acting like the unnamed sources are absolutely correct without any fact checking. Who are these unnamed sources? One of them, HR McMaster, said the president did no such thing. So, why is it just assumed that he did it?

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

After DOJ announcement, Trump denies collusion between his campaign and Russia, seeks quick end to probe. "As I have stated many times, a thorough investigation will confirm what we already know - there was no collusion between my campaign and any foreign entity," President Trump said in a short statement. "I look forward to this matter concluding quickly. In the meantime, I will never stop fighting for the people and the issues that matter most to the future of our country." Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 48 Trump Donald

I bet he looks forward to it concluding. And it would actually fade if he'd stop feeding the fire. Sometimes silence truly is golden.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Trump complains that appointment of special counsel is "The single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history". Hours after accepting special counsel decision, Trump took to Twitter Thursday to protest the decision. "With all of the illegal acts that took place in the Clinton campaign & Obama Administration, there was never a special councel appointed!" Trump tweeted, misspelling the word "Counsel." He also tweeted that the decision is "The single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history!" Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Let's hope this special prosecutor just sticks to the facts surrounding this case without taking prosecutorial discretion to the extreme like other did… Whitewater come to mind. Now that was a witch hunt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 48

Donald Trump is going to be impeached and removed by congress. This is the prediction of that professor that has predicted correctly all the past elections going back decades. Let's sit back and watch the drama and the embarrassment to America.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 48

I don't see him being impeached comsidering that his party controls both houses. It would be shocking actually.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,