Donald Trump - Page 49 of 128

Great article… all opinion, not - Page 49 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 49

Yes, they would have to come up with incontrovertible proof that he did something considered a "High crime or misdemeanor" which isn't even well defined in the Constitution. I just don't see that happening. That said, I've been wrong before, including on November 8th when I woke up expecting Clinton to win and went to bed sure that Trump did.

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Did you see how Trump pushes the leader of a NATO country out of the way so he could be in front? He is an embarrassment to anything related to diplomacy. Regardless to what you all may say, I still feel that we are being embarrassed by these things. He represents us, represents me… unfortunately.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Trans,

I understand your feelings and you are entitled to them. President Obama made his mistakes too. He nearly cost us our influence in the Nidfle East. President Trump is rebuilding our credibility there. He is also causing NATO nations to meet their obligations. What I'm saying is they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 49 Trump Donald

Trump trip leaves US and allies lost in translation. The US president heads for home Sunday with some of Washington's allies as bewildered as ever by the billionaire tycoon's abrasive, unpredictable style and the substance of his policy plans. Ref. Source 4d.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Let's see, Israel loved what he said. Saudi Arabia loved what he said. Much of NATO didn't because he is making them live up to their commitments. And ya know something, their spending has actually risen. It seems to me like his trip was a success. Not every has to leave with a smile on their face during a diplomatic trip. Sometimes you have to be tough. Has they been a bit tougher with Hitler WW 2 may never have started. But they made sure he smiled, he saw weakness and 50 million people died.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

The United States of insanity. Trump's America may seem like a cruel new psychology experiment but US society has been sick for quite some time. Ref. Source 2y.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 49

Why Conservatives Still Attack Trump. When people you know well, admire, and who share your values do something you strongly oppose, you have two options: 1) Cease admiring them or 2) try to understand them and change their minds. In the case of my conservative friends who still snipe (Or worse) at President Trump, I have rejected option one. The reason — beside the fact that I simply like many of them — is what I refer to as “moral bank accounts.” Every time we do good, we make a deposit into our moral bank account. And every time we do something bad, we make a withdrawal. These conservatives have made so… Source 3p.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 49

Great article… all opinion, not a spot of news in it. That said, it is great advice for Conservative Republicans. Come to think of it, it might even be great advice for all Americans. Because as we sit here and pray for President Trump to fail we are prying for the US to fail. Wouldn't it be great if he actually succeeds and the world becomes a better place.

We tried President Obama's way. We ended up with Syria in shambles, Libya a failed state, along with three or four other Islamic countries. We also have Russia now back firmly entrenched in the Middle East, which happened under the last administration, for the first time in over three decades. We had a NATO that didn't even meet the obligation its own leaders set for themselves, while Russia dismembers the Ukraine and marches ever closer to the borders of NATO members it eyes greedily. We ended with indefensible borders and illegal aliens pouring in at unsustainable levels.

Ask Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia who they prefer in the White House. I bet you'd get the same answer from Saudi Arabia and Israel… as Iran disregards the very "Triumph" the Obama administration crowed about "Halting" Iranian progress towards a nuke. Yeah, except we don't know that for sure because they block UN inspectors and they are going full speed ahead on their ballistic missile program. Ask our ICE and CBP agents who protect our borders and enforce our laws who they prefer. I know who they will tell you.

Maybe, just maybe, it's time we come together as a nation and give President Trump's policies a chance and then actually want them to work.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,