Donald Trump - Page 50 of 128

I am rather surprised that he hasn't - Page 50 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st May, 2017 - 3:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 50

That or maybe, just maybe, we impeach him for either obstruction of justice or incompetence (The only defense against the former he has at this point is the latter). Tell Hillary to shut the hell up and go away when she gets all excited, and live with Pence for the next few years while we line up a few candidates that are actually worthy of the office.

That last will probably never happen, but I'll settle for someone that doesn't keep trying to undermine important pieces of this nation's infrastructure.

I'm sorry, but I have yet to see anything positive coming from this administration, and the objective many of the policies you ask us to give a chance to I have an ethical and/or practical objection to.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th May, 2017 - 9:28pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

You see, now this I understand and we can discuss. First, the chance of impeachment with a Republican controlled House and Senate is nil to less. Second, obstruction is claimed by many unnamed sources… this has not been verified. Third, incompetence is not a high crime or misdemeanor. If it were we would have impeached many presidents; President Carter from my youth being one I can think of but there are oh so many stellar examples of incompetent presidents from our history that would qualify.

As for the policies, I'm not sure which ones to start a discussion around. I assume in reading past posts one is his immigration policy. This is a fair place to have an honest disagreement and start a dialogue. But I'm not sure you mean that one. But making NATO live up to its own minimum requirements is a worthy goal I think. Keeping the Middle East out of the hands of blatantly unfriendly hands radical and in the hands of countries that at least aren't trying to actively undermine us… if not true friendly countries. That said, you may disagree that his policies will lead to this outcome… which again is a great conversation to have.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

He fired Comey, which to be fair is only an impeachable offense if it was done in response to the investigative probe. But then he went and bragged about the action ending the pressure on him, leaving little doubt as to why the firing took place.

It is entirely possible, probable even given some of his other behavior, that he was simply unaware that the president does not have the authority to supersede the functions of the judicial branch, but ignorance of how his own government works is a really flimsy and pathetic bush for the president to hide behind.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 50 Trump Donald

But Comey was not part of the Judicial Branch. Comey was director of the FBI, which sits square in the Executive branch. He could fire for him any reason, or no reason at all. And those words came directly from Comey himself… not unnamed sources. As far as the bragging goes, I don't believe that is enough evidence to prove obstruction. And I have to ask, did the "Fact" he bragged about come from unnamed sources or did he the poor judgement to tweet that?

I know I'm on here defending President Trump a lot. I did the same for President Obama when he was president. I didn't vote for President Trump, nor did I vote for Hillary Clinton. First time in my life both major party candidates were such poor choices, IMO, that I couldn't vote for one of them. That said, I think we owe him an opportunity. Just my two shekels.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Unnamed sources, according to the Times verified by two white house officials. Its not absolute proof, I realize that, but it would be difficult to claim there is no truth at all behind it.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump

Trump posts vague, midnight tweet about 'negative press covfefe' The meaning of "Covfefe" is a mystery, but it is trending on Twitter. Ref. Source 6k.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 50

Rather off topic, but...
Well, I would fully covfefe this article but my abilitrifle to is severely limited.

So, our President should not send out Tweets at midnight and definitely not until they are checked. That said, at least he joked about it himself in a follow on Tweet.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 50

I am rather surprised that he hasn't stopped using twitter entirely, midnight or not. Surely he can see the damage he's causing on a constant basis with that thing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st May, 2017 - 3:23pm

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,