Donald Trump - Page 55 of 128

I don't expect this to go well, both - Page 55 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jul, 2017 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 55

Trump: TV host 'dumb as a rock'. DONALD Trump refuses to end his Twitter spat with two morning show hosts, saying they are "Nice people" but "Dumb as a rock". Source 7o.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

international QUOTE
CNN has lost the ability I would say to tell the difference between news and a hit piece

CNN isn't president and they aren't running a nation. If you have time to spend so much time going after what the media says then people like me are wondering who is running the nation. He should know better than to be squabbling over trivial stuff and name calling and get back to the business of this nation!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

He shouldn't be involved in this but it sure shouldn't be CNN calling him out. It's the media's job to give us the facts and let us make an educated decision. It isn't their job to do hatchet jobs and obviously biased journalism. This can have a huge impact on voting and taints the entire system. Without an honest media the whole system falls apart.

2nd Jul, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Page 55 Trump Donald

I still do not see your point. CNN is a news agency, whatever they do is irrelevant. Anyone can call out anyone its their choice but when you're president of the United States of America you have to act differently. People who truly care about this country couldn't careless what CNN, Fox or that guy with the pink hair does, what we care about is the country so the focus should be on Donald Trump's actions because he is the one that will affect my butt!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

I have to agree with Trans here.

You won't see me defending CNN or the major news companies in general, I quite agree they're pretty much all publicity hungry hacks.

But the president acting in a manner that not only would I only expect to see in a five year old, but would have me disappointed in any parent that failed to discipline said child is news enough to be remarked upon.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jul, 2017 - 12:12pm

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

'The meeting that could shape the world'. DONALD Trump is about to have the most important meeting of his presidency, with ramifications for the entire world. Hopefully he's done his homework. Source 2q.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 55

Honestly, I hope he does well enough to keep Russia in a pocket but something is telling me that this isn't going to turn out to be better for us. I feel Putin probably looks at Trump like someone that can be emotionally manipulated and that's a dangerous thing.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 55

I don't expect this to go well, both of them have a reputation for going way too far in regards to macho posturing. I suspect the meeting will be more like a WWF cage match than a diplomatic talk.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,