Donald Trump - Page 59 of 128

Trump's silence attacked on all sides. - Page 59 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 59

Ray McGovern: The Deep State Assault on Elected Government Must Be Stopped. You may not like everything Donald Trump does, but will you let the CIA and GCHQ remove him from office? Source 9i

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Now this may be a little dramatic. Yes, there are definitely people leaking crap that may not even be true to hurt President Trump. But I don't think it's quite as bad as this makes it out to be.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

President Trump boasted about his election victory, pressured his Mexican counterpart to remain quiet about a border wall and called New Hampshire a "Drug-infested den" in a phone call with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, according to a transcript of the conversation revealed on Thursday by The Washington Post.

The January 27 phone call with Peña Nieto came seven days after Trump entered office. In it, he focused mainly on issues of trade and immigration, with contentious moments coming in his insistence that Mexico will eventually pay for a wall along with US southern border. Peña Nieto has insisted publicly his country will not pay for the wall's construction.

"You cannot say that to the press," Trump said on the phone call.

Another transcript obtained by the Post reveals a tense January conversation with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in which Trump repeatedly scoffed at an Obama-era deal that called for the US to take in 1,250 of Australian refugees.

"This is going to kill me. I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country," Trump said, among other things. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Page 59 Trump Donald

President Donald Trump reiterated his bellicose warning to North Korea from earlier in the week, telling reporters that his vow to bring "Fire and fury" if North Korea continued to threaten the United States may not have gone far enough.

"Maybe it wasn't tough enough," Trump said during a lengthy exchange at his golf club in New Jersey.

In the same exchange, Trump hinted that GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell should consider stepping down if he can’t deliver legislation on health care, taxes and infrastructure.

Trump also said that his administration is working to declare the opioid crisis a national emergency, a designation that would offer states and federal agencies more resources and power to combat the epidemic. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

I'm torn here. What we have been doing for the last four or five administrations clearly hasn't worked. North Korea has only become stronger. So when this article talks about President Trump's bellicose threat towards NK, I think, maybe that's what we need. Maybe Kim needs to be treated like the child acts like. Then I think, this child has nuclear weapons and 20,000 pieces of artillery aimed at one of our allies. This is a tough situation with no good answers I fear.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Yeah with one president supplying NK with stuff to help them build up their weapons and the other presidents ignoring him and his father has not done us any good. Yes now we need to be and have a hard line towards him and slap him around a bit to make him see the world is not going to put up with his antics.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 59

Well, it appears China has decided that if the nutcase acts first they are going to remain neutral… and that should ensure that he never acts. He thought China had his back whatever and they just told the world that they don't. He may say crap now but I really doubt he tries anything.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 59

Trump's silence attacked on all sides. DONALD Trump's refusal to condemn far-right ideology after a neo-nazi rally turned deadly has left him more isolated than ever before. Source 3j.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,