Donald Trump - Page 7 of 81

Donald Trump: I Was Joking When I Said I’d - Page 7 - International News, Politics, Immigration - Posted: 16th Feb, 2016 - 1:36am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 49 105 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA?
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 7

Donald Trump to Hillary: If You Keep Using the “Women’s Card” on Me, I’ll Bring Up Bill Clinton

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump fired off a warning tweet on Monday to pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in a way that only Trump can do. He told Hillary to quit trying to parlay her status as a woman into getting votes — telling her to stop using the “women’s card” as she runs for president. Ref. Source 8c

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2016 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump threatens to pull $1B in UK investments if he's banned:

"Any action to restrict travel would force the Trump Organization to immediately end these and all future investments we are currently contemplating in the United Kingdom," the company said in a statement Thursday, according to CNBC on Thursday. Ref. Source 1y

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Immigration & Politics News International

More Voters Than Ever See Trump As Eventual GOP Nominee:

Belief among Republicans that Donald Trump will be the next GOP presidential nominee now ties its highest level ever, and among all likely voters, more than ever agree. Ref. Source 9a

Trump Could Win It All:

A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump. Ref. Source 5a

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2016 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Trump Donald

Donald Trump maintains his wide lead in New Hampshire and, with just under three weeks to go until the first in the nation balloting begins, no single candidate has a clear hold on second place.

Trump stands atop the pack with 34%, 20 percentage points ahead of his nearest competitor, according to a new CNN/WMUR poll conducted by the UNH Survey Center. Ted Cruz holds 14% and is the only candidate to have gained significant ground since December.

Adding to the volatility of the race, just 31% of likely Republican voters say they have made up their minds about who they'll support in next month's primary, well below the 52% of likely Democratic voters who are certain of their choice. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump Won’t Give Specifics on Abortion: “I’m Pro-Life, But I Don’t Want to Talk About It Right Now”

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is facing significant questions from pro-life voters in advance of the first primary and caucus votes next month.And when asked on the campaign trail to provide more specifics about the kind of abortion policies he would implement as president, he declined to give any specifics. Ref. Source 7x

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 121
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.7%
[+] Gain: 155.63 FP
Charm: none

Donald Trump

Donald Trump came second in Iowa. While he didn't win, no surprise, I am amazed that he's got this far. His off the cuff answers and radical thinking means that conservative voters want more stringent put in place - they want a tough talker.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2016 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Premium Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 946
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.9%
[+] Gain: 50.70 FP
Charm: 50

Page 7 Donald Trump

Well, well, Donald Trump is not finished. He came in second place in Iowa and first in New Hampshire - that's scary!

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 64 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.4%

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2016 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 7

Donald Trump: I Was Joking When I Said I’d Put My Pro-Abortion Sister on the Supreme Court

Now that pro-life Justice Antonin Scalia has passed away, pro-life voters are scrutinizing each of the candidates in terms of how they will handle Supreme Court appointments. And when it comes to businessman Donald Trump, he has faced criticism in some quarters from pro-life voters who point to a past interview he gave about his sister, who is a pro-abortion attorney. Ref. Source 9w.

Guest please SHARE: "Donald Trump" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Donald Trump is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Top 20 Posters

1. Brandon - 24 (22.86%)
2. News - 15 (14.29%)
3. KNtoran - 12 (11.43%)
4. Daishain - 12 (11.43%)
5. Gknightbc - 9 (8.57%)
6. Kyrroeth - 5 (4.76%)
7. ROK Harker - 4 (3.81%)
8. Anronrosby - 4 (3.81%)
9. Cinder - 4 (3.81%)
10. PaulNelson - 4 (3.81%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 12 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Opinion - 3 (2.86%)
12. Susanshadow - 2 (1.90%)
13. Wizard - 2 (1.90%)
14. Andro - 1 (0.95%)
15. Mcgreeny - 1 (0.95%)
16. ICon - 1 (0.95%)
17. Fatebringer - 1 (0.95%)
18. Muscled - 1 (0.95%)

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 6.9 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Stem 23rd Aug, 2018 - 8:29am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 9th Jul, 2018 - 3:29am
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm