Donald Trump - Page 63 of 128

He doesn't seem concerned with doing - Page 63 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 63

Well, there is no doubt President Trump stays true to his style. I may not like it but his supporters certainly do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Amid mounting bipartisan concerns, debating Trump's mental health becomes cottage industry. Until now, talk of President Trump's erratic behavior and alleged narcissism was common on social media, late-night talk shows and among political opponents. But Trump's "Fire and fury" comments about North Korea, a raucous rally in Arizona Tuesday and changing responses to the violent protests in Charlottesville, Va., crossed a line for some for some Republicans and brought the conversation into the mainstream, even among some supporters. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

They do love to hate this man. Had they been this critical of President Obama maybe he would have kept his campaign promise to change the tone in Washington. Instead, the press was too busy groveling at his feet while they anointed him as the second coming and never held him accountable for anything.

25th Aug, 2017 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 63 Trump Donald

The whole problem is President Trump doesn't understand the important keep it simple strategy. He complicates things by saying a whole lot more than he needs to. No need to broadcast opinions, just keep it to yourself and stick with the needful. If he did that he would be awesome and the media won't have much to go on.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Yeah, I agree with you that his mouth tends to get him in trouble with the press, the talking heads that live in DC and Northern VA, and politically with his own party. It also provides a tremendous amount of firepower for the Democrats. But he has to be thinking, it's also what him elected. I think it still plays well with his base.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

Taking the corrupted media system as a whole, "They" were just as critical of Obama Abn, more so in some respects. I don't seem to recall Trump being accused of being a primary architect of 9/11, and where I live, absolutely everything is being blamed as Obama's mess. Including things that have been a problem for decades before anyone had heard of him.

The Liberal oriented side of the media just happens to be bigger, gets more attention as a result.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 63

I think that if he keeps going the way he is going that he will be able to get more done for the people as He was elected due to the fact that he is not a politician. The fact that Democrats and republicans both are balking at him will help in at mid term when the people kick out more of those who are not supportive of the president. We need to change Washington President Trump is the beginning.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 63

He doesn't seem concerned with doing things that actually benefit the people, including those that got him elected. The vast majority of his efforts harm most citizens in favor of the rich, including his family.

As to 'draining the swamp', the people he's bringing in to replace the corrupt politicians are just as corrupt, AND tend not to know what they're doing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:47pm

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,