Donald Trump - Page 64 of 128

You may be right and the social world might - Page 64 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Aug, 2017 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 64

President Trump was accused of being an architect of 911 because he wasn't in power then… and neither was President Obama. That was all laid at the feet of President Bush. Regarding the corrupt media, I'm talking about mainstream publications, not sites whose readers can be counted in the tens or hundreds at most. Yeah, it is probably a bit different in NC, but ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, the Washington Post, and the NY Times gave President Obama a pass on everything.

The current Middle East problems, other than Iraq, are directly attributable to his failed policies, and his first SECSTATE too. I remember how they fawned on how the Arab Spring could only happen under President Obama. I said back then, this isn't going to turn out well for us. I wish my words weren't so prophetic. Now we have more failed countries where terrorist organizations can hide and grow at their leisure. Hell, his policy of early withdrawal nearly lost us Iraq after President Bush's surge saved it.

You see absolutely zero in the press about any of this. In fact, during the election they praised Clinton as one of the most capable and prepared people to ever run for president. Why? Because she was a SECSTATE and a Senator? Well hell, she failed at the first (Syria, Libya, Russian reset, you name it) and she really didn't do anything while a Senator. Had they been fair they might have actually analyzed that and come up with I just did… oh, but then they'd piss off their liberal friends and benefactors and be accused of being gender biased.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

I was lumping Fox in with ABC, NBC, etc. It was to Fox I was mainly referencing. Though I would also say those smaller sources shouldn't be discounted entirely either. Collectively, they can give a sense of what the prevailing opinion is among those who aren't bound to hold back.

I should note that I am not defending Obama's presidency, just opposing the idea that only Trump among the two got ragged on.

And yes, Obama did get blamed for 9/11 by rather large conservative movements in spite of him not being in power at the time. More people blamed Bush, not denying that, I'm just showcasing how ridiculous some of his criticism got.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:37pm

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Really, I don't remember anyone blaming President Obama. That would be beyond ludicrous since he was just an Illinois State Senator, not even a US Senator at the time. Yeah, Fox ragged on President Obama even when he did the right thing. But that is so small compared to all the other networks and most of the newspapers ragging on President Trump.

And the fact is, they go so far as to mischaracterize what he says. He never, not one time, expressed support for skinheads, white supremacists, or neo Nazis, and yet just today I heard those words on a mainstream news show. What kind of crap is that? I'll tell you, it is exactly what he calls it, fake news.

I didn't vote for him or Hillary. I thought they were two of the worst selections we've had to choose between as a country… and we've had some pretty poor choices in the past. That said, he is our president and I hope he succeeds so that life gets better for all of us. I hoped the same for every president in my life time.

It seems to me the press is not only hoping for his failure, they are pushing for it. They don't give him credit even when he deserves it. In truth, their blatant prejudice against him is making me feel sorry for him and pushing me into his camp. One thing is clear, there certainly is a fairly strong case to be made that there is a tremendous amount of fake and heavily slanted news out there.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 64 Trump Donald

No matter who you blame for this or that it just does not matter any more. President Trump is doing a lot for our country as he keeps going forward with the agenda he promised. If the media and congress does not stop trying to bring him down like the statues we just may be able to avoid a serious confrontation.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

KN,

I agree President Trump is trying to do what he thinks is right. I also see him playing politics… but that is what you have to do on occasion to maintain your base. I know President Obama did it and probably all too often. Had he not done it quite so much he may have been able to keep his promise about trying to usher in some civility into politics, but he didn't. That campaign promise went out the door quickly. Now we have all these forces arrayed against President Trump. Sometimes his gaffes give his enemies ammunition, but we have to give the man a chance.

31st Aug, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Trump is just a major net head. His plans are out of line, he blaintly says he doesn't like a whole race, he has so many things wrong with him yet we give him such power. We were screwed over this election.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 64

Glowing,

We weren't screwed over this election, we voted President Trump into office. I have a question, when did he blatantly say he disliked a whole race and which race was that. I follow politics fairly closely and I sure don't remember hearing him say anything of the kind. I do remember the press mischaracterizing what he said a time or twelve.

Before you think I'm a President Trump supporter, I'll tell you I didn't vote for him. Nor did I vote for Clinton. In my opinion, this was the worst two choices we've ever had. But he is our president and I don't wish him ill. In fact, I wish him much success since his success would be good for all of us.

31st Aug, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 64

You may be right and the social world might have [screwed] my thoughts on him but he did say many times that he was going to build a wall blocking Mexico from America. This could just be me jumping to conclusions but it's the reason that I state this but I'm a little gun ho. I do have to agree with you that this election did suck. Neither of them were a good choice.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,