Donald Trump - Page 65 of 128

Yeah I know he did and I know the resources - Page 65 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 65

Yes, he did say that. But the fact there are 12,000,000 illegal aliens in this country has something to do with that. Probably a lot more than his disliking any one race. Furthermore, those illegals are having a definite downward pressure on salaries… why else would industry be so dead set for allowing continued illegal immigration. Nope, I agree we need to gain control of our borders and fix our broken immigration system. And I'm the grandchild of immigrants.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

President Trump and first lady Melania Trump arrive in Houston to survey Harvey damage, meet with victims. President Trump and first lady Melania Trump landed in Texas Saturday to tour damage from Hurricane Harvey in Houston. On Friday, Trump requested from Congress $7.9 billion in emergency spending to help Texas and Louisiana recover from the flooding disaster. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

He probably went because presidents get criticized for not dropping what they're doing and visiting. What people doing the criticizing don't seem to realize is that visiting an ongoing disaster zone is the exact opposite of what a president should do. Their presence is highly disruptive, to the point that I expect people to die because of changes made by his detail.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 65 Trump Donald

Daishain,

I agree with you there. What he should be doing is organizing a national response to this disaster from back in DC. But the press, in its infinite wisdom, makes it so leaders have to show up to disrupt everything or else they aren't caring enough.

2nd Sep, 2017 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

I'd agree with you. Presidents usually go to places of distruction because of the popularity or society views on them. I'm not saying all do but it's more like a duty for them to go or be shunned by the people that chose him for those situations.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

A president can still go down and survey the damage without disrupting anything. Maybe if he landed in San Antonio and took a helicopter tour of the flooding and damage from Harvey that would have allowed rescue efforts to continue uninterupted and no issues.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 65

Yeah, but he actually went there and handed out food and kissed babies. That said, I understand they did all they could to negate the disruption a visit like this could cause.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 65

Yeah I know he did and I know the resources that were moved around to make sure he was safe instead of rescuing other people. I was just saying what I would want to happen not what actually did happen.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,