Donald Trump - Page 66 of 128

So this is a sin. To ostracize someone simply - Page 66 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 66

Even a helicopter tour would be disruptive. They'd have to lay down a very large no fly zone. In other words, no rescue choppers or airdropped supplies for hours.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

Yes, and the president certainly didn't need to hand out food. I'm sure there were plenty of others who could do that. But I also read the part where one of the citizens down there said having him come through was good for morale. I guess I could see that too. But it's a fine line between raising morale and disrupting ongoing rescue and relief operations.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Charles Blow: Trump Is Building an Army for Civil War By Jennie Neufeld. The president may be preparing his supporters to revolt in the event that he's impeached. Source 6x.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 66 Trump Donald

DOJ confirms no evidence supporting Trump claim Obama wiretapped him. The Justice Department confirmed in a court filing there is no evidence that Trump Tower was targeted for surveillance by the Obama administration - contradicting President Trump's controversial claim first made in March.Trump took to Twitter in March to accuse Obama of wiretapping him during the 2016 election. Ref. USAToday.

3rd Sep, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Pres. Trump is getting harder to read or predict. We know he is outlandish in the way he does things but the actually direction he takes is always changing. To me that's not a good thing or maybe it is but I feel most people want consistency to be at peace.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump

Trump profits from golf memberships bought by lobbyists, federal contractors. USA TODAY found 4,500 members of Trump's private golf clubs. Dozens pay dues that enrich the president at the same time they seek to influence his policies because, sometimes, membership means a chance to talk to Trump. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 66

Did you vote for Trump? Conservatives in America - Like Marranos in Medieval Spain. For those unfamiliar with the term, Marranos was the name given to Jews in medieval Spain, especially in the fifteenth century during the Spanish Inquisition, who secretly maintained their Judaism while living as Catholics in public. There is, of course, no Spanish Inquisition in America today. Source 1j.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 66

So this is a sin. To ostracize someone simply because their political views differ from yours is the height of intolerance. The same intolerance the left accuses the right of they display in spades themselves. It's such a shame the US has come to this.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,