Donald Trump - Page 73 of 128

Given that this is a man who once openly had - Page 73 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jan, 2018 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 73

If the Dems are able to pull this off, it will BE a coup! To have some left-leaning sympathetic psychiatrist declare this - without meeting or examining the subject in question, is BS and would be the same method that dictatorships pull off coups. If someone actually examines the President and THEN determines there is a mental health issue it would be a different story. Pay someone enough, or find someone emotionally sympathetic to your opinion, and you can also have him judged in perfect mental health.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2018 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Initially, one psychiatrist could make the call out the president and that should really come from the side of the military so there is no bias, however when there is doubt usually a group of psychiatrists comes together to make a unanimous decision rather than relying on one person.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 22 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.2%

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Knight, it is important to note that most of the psychiatrists involved in this move aren't diagnosing anything, nor declaring a diagnosis. They're calling for exactly the sort of examination you, rightly so, are asking before a diagnosis is made.

Psychiatrists do have the legal and ethical ability to call on someone who is behaving erratically for such an evaluation, and potentially forcibly detain them for a period of time if they feel there's a danger.

Frankly, I'm of the opinion that all senior authority figures should have mandatory psychological examinations and counseling anyways. So yes, I think president trump ought to be examined, by a few psychologists that have been vetted for high standards of efficacy and neutrality. If he's declared fit for his post, the issue is laid to rest for good. If not, well, we proceed from there.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Jan, 2018 - 11:04pm

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 73 Trump Donald

Trump Isn't Another Hitler. He's Another Obama By Caitlin Johnstone. Nobody wants to hear this. The Democrats still want to believe that the sitting president is simultaneously a Nazi, a Kremlin secret agent, an idiot, and a lunatic Source 3p.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.... .. ..to President of the United States (On my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius.... And a very stable genius at that! "-- Donald Trump, Twitter.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Trump Waives Punishment For Convicted Banks, Including Deutsche - Which Trump Owes Millions By David Sirota AND Josh Keefe. The waivers were issued in a little-noticed announcement published in the Federal Register during the Christmas holiday week. Source 4f.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 73

Trump honors MLK amid intense backlash over immigration remarks: 'No matter what the color of our skin or the place of our birth, we are all created equal’. Trump signed a proclamation to honor Martin Luther King Jr. On Friday, but did not address the controversy over reports he used a vulgar term to describe Haiti, El Salvador and African countries. The Washington Post reported that Trump questioned in a meeting with lawmakers on Thursday why the U.S. Would accept immigrants from what he considered "Shithole countries" rather than in places like Norway, which critics have denounced as racist. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2018 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 73

Given that this is a man who once openly had a no blacks policy in his skyscrapers, only dropping it after multiple lawsuits, I find his sincerity in this regard questionable.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jan, 2018 - 5:30pm

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,