Donald Trump - Page 9 of 128

Donald Trump said the political system is - Page 9 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Apr, 2016 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 9

The Left May Well Get Trump Nominated

This past Friday, a left-wing mob shut down a Donald Trump rally in Chicago. Most Americans viewing what happened saw it for what it was — another left-wing assault on the speech of those with whom they differ and on traditional American civility. Not surprisingly, the media reporting has concentrated overwhelmingly on Trump for incendiary and inexcusable comments he has made at some of his other rallies that were disrupted by protesters. For example, he offered to pay any legal bills incurred by a man in the audience who sucker-punched a protester as he was being led out of a Trump… Ref. Www.dennisprager.com/the-left-may-well-get-trump-nominated/.

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

I think Trump is dangerous. Men like him with lots of money think they are unstoppable. Indirectly, he inciting riots if he doesn't get his way.

international QUOTE

Trump threatens violence at Republican National Convention: Donald Trump warned that there would be violence at the Republican National Convention if he fell short of a majority of delegates and was denied the party's nomination. "I think you'd have riots," he said on CNN's "New Day" program Wednesday morning.  Source 1e

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

20th Mar, 2016 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Trump as president, I don't know. Honestly, I will be more worried about how he talks to our foreign allies and enemies than how he handles America. Could you imagine him fielding questions from journalists on national / international issues?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

22nd Mar, 2016 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Trump Donald

Let's step back here. We are talking about Trump, we already know he isn't Presidency material but how come no one is mentioning if he did win - who would be first lady! Is she first lady material? I don't think so!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2016 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump abortion comments spark outrage

Republican front-runner Donald Trump drew a wave of immediate and strong rebukes from pro-life and pro-advocates Wednesday when he indicated that women should face "Some form of punishment" for abortion should the procedure be made illegal Ref. Source 4o.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2016 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Finally ... Donald Trump's hair explained

IT'S been compared to a ski slope, the crest of a wave and even a troll. But there are claims Trump's doo is not a comb over or a wig. It's far, far worse. Ref. Source 8k

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2016 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 9

People are so concerned about Trump's hair and the way it looks. This article points to it being "Flap surgery" gone bad. If its true then its rather gross but you can see why he has left his hair to grow like that. Maybe he should use some gel to at least keep it down so it does not blow when its windy.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2016 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 9

Donald Trump said the political system is "Stacked against me" and accused the Republican Party of conspiring to stop him from clinching the party's nomination.

At a CNN town hall with his family ahead of next Tuesday's crucial New York primary, Trump said: "I know the rules very well, but I know it's stacked against me by the establishment."

Ivanka Trump criticized as "Onerous" the New York registration laws that will keep her and her brother Eric from casting primary votes for their father. Ref. CNN.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,