Donald Trump - Page 81 of 128

Trump is such a bully and always disrespectful - Page 81 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 10:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
9th Sep, 2018 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 81

The thing about Trump is he does not even need to try to be awkward or brash, its all natural for him.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Is the President a Bad Role Model for Children? “Most voters say President Donald Trump is not a good role model for children, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll. “While 90 percent of voters say the president should be a good role model for kids, only 29 percent say he is while 67 percent say he is not.” Source 1q.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Color me unsurprised by that one. Its kind of tough to justify a narcissistic habitual liar who brags about sexual molestation as a role model. Unless of course for some reason you think all bad news about the guy is fake news.

11th Sep, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 81 Trump Donald

Tell me about it. What really bothers me is all his supporters who say "But he's doing a good job" or "He's getting us employment again"... To them I want to ask, "At what price?" "What's your definition of "Good job" when others are hurt by his actions?" People can be blinded by something right in front of them so long as it meets their desires. Its like the abused to the abuser.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

This is an easy one. I have family in Texas who are very conservative. They feel like they are under attack from the media and the Democrats. Comments like Hillary's "deplorables" dont help the matter. In their opinion we are in a war for the future of this country. . In war a strong leader is needed. If people feel that they are in a desperate struggle, many character flaws will be overlooked in a leader if they fight hard.

It's sad that this is the world we live in. Instead of agreeing to disagree the other party is evil. This goes both ways. Many people on both sides will overlook multitudes of moral misdeeds if they have the right letter in front of their name. Our current political environment disgusts me. There is so much hatred being spewed in all directions. We are all on the same side in the end. People forget that.

14th Sep, 2018 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

international QUOTE
We are all on the same side in the end. People forget that.

Are we? I think people loosely use words a lot to set a 'standard' but careful examination of those words will reveal its just opinion rather than fact. If we dance with the enemy in order to get where we are today is that the same side of doing things? Is that how things should be done? Does the end justify the means? Remember, any allegations just "Deny, deny, deny" because the truth doesn't matter so long as some conservative somewhere gets what they want.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 22 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2018 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 81

The question that enraged Trump. DONALD Trump has been deemed a “bully” over his tense exchange with a female reporter following a question she put to him. Source 8b

international QUOTE
As ABC reporter Cecilia Vega stood up to ask her question, the President took a moment to mock her before she started speaking: “She’s shocked that I picked on her. She’s, like, in a state of shock,” he said, to laughs from the crowd.

“I’m not, thank you, Mr President,” the White House reporter responded.

“That’s OK, I know you’re not thinking. You never do,” Mr Trump said.

A shocked Vega replied, “I’m sorry?”, which he dismissed.

“Go ahead,” he said.

Donald Trump
Donald Trump (Hover)

2nd Oct, 2018 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 81

Trump is such a bully and always disrespectful towards women. What does…

international QUOTE
I know you’re not thinking. You never do

Supposed to mean? Women never think?

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,