Donald Trump - Page 83 of 128

I don't know how you guys put up with - Page 83 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2018 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 83

I keep seeing comments on the first row saying. Stuff like "He has money." Or "He owns a business." Besides none of that money is really is it was actually inherited by his father. Plus it ticks me off that people voted for this guy. He disgusts me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Trump Donald

To be fair, the man has expanded upon what he was gifted with. But yeah, a lot of people seem to think he was a self made businessman. Instead he was handed a profitable business.

I also find it amusing that people keep saying he can't be bought. He was one of the people doing the buying. Its a lot like replacing a corrupt official bought off by Al Capone with Al Capone.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Exactly, I never understood why some people voted for him. The guy is a LIAR and a RACIST. Why people believe him when he says he so-called isn't racist is pathetic. The republican party is just full of men who are womanizers and liars.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 83 Trump Donald

There is actually a fascinating bit of psychology theory behind that one.

You see, in the United States, men are generally expected to curb their anger. Hide it, dilute it. This has had the odd side effect of many people associating a man being angry with a man being honest for once.

Its illogical as hell, but if someone is tired of having to curb themselves to meet societies norms, someone defying them angrily can be… inspiring in a rather vulgar fashion.

And that, ultimately, is what Trumpian politics is. It is a backlash against the progress made in recent decades by various civil rights and politically correct measures.

19th Oct, 2018 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

This coming November elections will be a big statement about how much of America still supports Trump.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump

'Shakes Head.' I still can't believe America supports him. He needs to be in a padded room. He's told so many lies I can't keep count!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 83

I will be very disappointed if Trump's congress gets more seats after the circus he has performed in the last two years.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

3rd Nov, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 83

I don't know how you guys put up with him. He wants to make "America great again" but seems to do things that put you guys back several decades.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,