Donald Trump - Page 84 of 128

I can't stand this man. He is absolutely - Page 84 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Nov, 2018 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump - Page 84

We don't put up with him, but because of our screwed up voting/party system, a small but vocal and radicalized segment of the population that WANTS to go back several decades foisted him on the rest of us.

Here's the thing to understand, the way the voting system is set up, only two parties can ever realistically have any real power. Those two parties have become more and more radicalized, to the point that I'd say that maybe only 10% of the population have their viewpoint represented by the platforms of those in power (And that number is probably too high)

So we have the extremist liberal group and the extremist conservative group. Neither of them are fit to run a post office in my estimation, but they're all anybody gets to vote for, and so each election cycle we go back and forth between the extremes as the moderates in the middle get especially sick of the people they put into office last time

Its been a bad situation to be in for a very long time, but this is the worst outcome yet of the swingy nature of politics around here. We had our first president of african descent last time around, so of course we ended up with our first nazi sympathizer president this time.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Nov, 2018 - 1:03am

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2018 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

In general I think Trump may be an unhappy person so he does all that he does to satisfy his need for attention. People who support him feel that all the good he does out weighs any discrepancies he may show in public. I can see how that works for them.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

4th Nov, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Trump is also creating sub-Trumps around the world- leaders who take his hard line do what I want approach to getting things done and it will spell disaster for other countries. We are supposed to be the example to the rest of the world and we are failing miserably at it.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 84 Trump Donald

Late poll spells disaster for Trump. JUST one day before the election, the polls suggest Americans may be set to destroy the President. And he’s furious. Source 2t.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Defiant Trump declares victory and battles press

President Donald Trump offered outward optimism Wednesday at his party's electoral successes, a cheeriness that was later belied by surly, combative exchanges with reporters over the dark tone he adopted in the midterms' closing days.

In a post-election news conference, a weary-seeming President ticked through his party's wins, characterizing an expanded majority in the Senate as a history-defying feat of political prowess. He shrugged off new threats from Democrats, who will assume control of the House with new investigative power.

But when the questions started coming, the President's sunny outlook melted away. He lashed out at questions about his fear-mongering and race-baiting rhetoric against immigrants, and demanded a reporter inquiring about voter suppression take her seat. Ref. CNN.

7th Nov, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Classic Trump showing his true colors as usual. He slams Republicans who lost for not 'embracing' him and lashes out at reporters for asking him questions. *shaking head in disgust*.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2018 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 84

Is Trump a reflection of American values or his own? I think in their heart Americans really love Trump.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

18th Nov, 2018 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 84

I can't stand this man. He is absolutely disgusting and a shame upon America. I honestly have no idea how he got elected and was in shock when he was.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,