Donald Trump - Page 85 of 128

I will be very surprised if it happens, him - Page 85 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Dec, 2018 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
20th Nov, 2018 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 85

My biggest concern is that he seems to backtrack and change his mind so often. If he were at least predictable, I think it would be easier to detour.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump’s ‘team of vipers’ is rebelling. The President is battling deep internal divisions in his party and in the White House, as scandal and infighting suggests complete disarray. Source 9v.

22nd Nov, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

His followers like his unpredictable style because that's the same reason they watched his TV show.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

22nd Nov, 2018 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 85 Trump Donald

I guess what works for TV does not work so well in reality. I was hoping it was an act.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2018 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Donald Trump’s ‘abuse of power’. President Donald Trump may have just taken a step that amounts to “witness tampering” which could lead to impeachment, experts believe. Source 1k.

5th Dec, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

When you're that arrogant and self-centered you're bound to put yourself in hot water. I think he has made enough mistakes that he should be impeached already.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 85

Donald Trump’s ‘massive fraud’ exposed. Prosecutors may finally have the evidence they need to impeach Donald Trump. There’s even talk of him serving jail time. Source 6i.

11th Dec, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 85

I will be very surprised if it happens, him going to jail. They can attempt an impeachment but that will just set a precedent for future electorates. I see Trump finishing his full term and then being voted out.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 22 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.2%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,