Donald Trump - Page 87 of 128

After all that chest puffing he finally had - Page 87 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jan, 2019 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
4th Jan, 2019 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 87

I think he does make some good points about long standing issues but in general the way he comes across causes too much offences and disgruntled people.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2019 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

‘Absolutely I said that’: Trump threatens shutdown could go on for months or even years. With the partial government shutdown poised to enter its third week, Democrats emerged from a meeting with Trump saying the president had threatened a long shutdown. Pressed by reporters on whether he held out the possibility of the shutdown lasting months or "Years," Trump responded: "I did. Absolutely I said that." Source 6w.

6th Jan, 2019 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

And if it did go on for that long I would be glad because it will finally show the rest of absent minded America to what lengths the person they voted in will go to get his way.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2019 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Page 87 Trump Donald

‘You bullies’: Trump fan lashes out. Donald Trump is under fire from all sides, mired in the biggest fight of his presidency. Now his celebrity supporters are fighting back. Source 3y.

23rd Jan, 2019 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

No matter if you are for or against Trump I could not vouch for him as a person because he always says something that makes me cringe and I can't put my name or face to that!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2019 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Pelosi says no State of the Union in the House; Trump says "We'll see" about another venue. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rebuffed President Donald Trump on Wednesday, saying she would not allow him to deliver his State of the Union in the House chamber while the government is shut down.

Trump had insisted earlier in a letter that he was planning on presenting his annual address from the chamber of the US House next week as planned, essentially daring the body's top Democrat to formally disinvite him from delivering the yearly message.

Hours later, Pelosi appeared to take the dare, saying she would refuse to bring up for a vote a measure that would allow Trump to speak.

Speaking from the White House as Pelosi's letter became public, the President vowed to formally respond soon.

"I'm not surprised," Trump said. "It's really a shame what's happening with the Democrats. They've become radicalized. They don't want to see crime stopped."

Asked about a new venue, Trump said only: "We'll see." Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2019 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 87

After all that back and forth between Trump and Nancy, in the end Trump had to back down. He is seeing that he can't do everything he wants at anytime. There are people with power in their own domain.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

26th Jan, 2019 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 87

After all that chest puffing he finally had to concede that he can't have his wall money at least for three more weeks. rolleyes.gif.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,