Donald Trump - Page 87 of 87

And if it did go on for that long I would - Page 87 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jan, 2019 - 3:37am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 87 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 
Add Reply Q
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 25
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.4%
[+] Gain: 1.59 FP
Charm: 4

Donald Trump - Page 87

I think he does make some good points about long standing issues but in general the way he comes across causes too much offences and disgruntled people.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 4 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.4%

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2019 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

‘Absolutely I said that’: Trump threatens shutdown could go on for months or even years. With the partial government shutdown poised to enter its third week, Democrats emerged from a meeting with Trump saying the president had threatened a long shutdown. Pressed by reporters on whether he held out the possibility of the shutdown lasting months or "Years," Trump responded: "I did. Absolutely I said that." Source 6w.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2019 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 200
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.8%
[+] Gain: 257.07 FP
Charm: 5

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

And if it did go on for that long I would be glad because it will finally show the rest of absent minded America to what lengths the person they voted in will go to get his way.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 99 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 9.9%

Guest please SHARE: "Donald Trump" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Donald Trump
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (14)
Wizard

Merlin (12)
Hunter

Thorin (11)
Seraphina

Alana (8)
KNtoran

Wothfard (8)
Stacia

Sapphire (7)

Aspiring Leaders

Anronrosby / Cedrick (6)
Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Adventure / Garreth (4)
Grimcrow / Alzhalim (3)
Warlock / Runic (3)
Workman / Shamus (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.