Donald Trump - Page 10 of 128

Although I am not a US citizen, I find it - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th May, 2016 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
14th Apr, 2016 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 10

Corey Lewandowski, the manager won't be charged with battery. Could anyone in Trumps campaign really be charged with anything considering the immense affluence over so many across the country? The sad thing about the Trump campaign is his dollars gives him prestige but the man himself has no class.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2016 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Why does Donald Trump feel he needs to have lunch with Megyn Kelly before an upcoming interview? Isn't that kind of twisted? It puts Ms. Kelly on the spot now, is she going to grill him or treat him nicely because if she does people are going to say that was a big lunch!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2016 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Donald Trump: When I'm President, Americans Will Thank Me for Lena Dunham Leaving the Country

Donald Trump is putting smiles on the faces of conservatives today with comments about some of the pro-abortion activists who have said they will leave the country if he is elected president. Trump says that people like pro-abortion "comedian" Lena Dunham leaving the country if he is elected is yet another reason to vote for him. Ref. Source 4a.

1st May, 2016 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Trump Donald

Why is it that when Trump has a rally there is some kind of violence associated with it? This time the crowd was mixed in Cali with some waving American and others Mexican flags. That's the nice part, they targeted the police by smashing car windows, puncturing tires and over turning cars!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 4th May, 2016 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus declared Donald Trump the presumptive nominee after Ted Cruz's announcement that he was dropping out of the GOP race Tuesday night. "We all need to unite and focus on defeating" Hillary Clinton, Priebus said in a tweet. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 6th May, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Former Republican presidents will not endorse Trump:

Former US presidents George H W Bush and George W Bush will not endorse Donald Trump's candidacy for president, aides have told local media. Ref. Source 5f

Donald Trump's Latest Abortion Comments Will Make Your Head Spin:

Donald Trump now claims his controversial suggestion that women should be punished for having an abortion "Was an unbelievable academic answer." Ref. Source 5a

Trump Says He'll Try to Raise $1 Billion With Republican Party: NBC:

Donald Trump says his campaign will "Probably" work with the Republican National Committee in the general election to raise enough money to defeat possible Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, Ref. Source 3i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 10

The Scariest Reason Trump Won

There are many reasons why Donald Trump is the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. The four most-often cited reasons are the frustrations of white working-class Americans, a widespread revulsion against political correctness, disenchantment with the Republican establishment, and the unprecedented and unrivaled amount of time the media afforded Trump. They are all valid. But the single biggest reason is this: The majority of Republicans are not conservative. Conservatives who opposed Trump kept arguing — indeed, provided unassailable proof — that Trump is not a… Ref. Source 1s.

10th May, 2016 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

Although I am not a US citizen, I find it peculiar that Trump has so much popularity. Even though he has done everything that he says he will end, or endager the US (Eg immigrants-both his wifes were non-US citizens, US made rhings-he makes items in his businesses in Mexico and China). He has no real arguements and he is like a dog that only barks. This fuss pass to the masses, which are already angry with the failed (Again) free-capitalist system and the current goverment. We forget how certain demagogues have used such tricks in the past to gain political advantage, and a recent example was WWII.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,