Donald Trump - Page 92 of 128

'Trump's a racist, but who - Page 92 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jul, 2019 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2019 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 92

Trump claims he disavows 'send her back' chant despite remaining silent and starting racist attacks. President Donald Trump claimed Thursday to be unhappy that his rally crowd broke out into chants of "Send her back" as he denigrated a Democratic lawmaker.

"I was not happy with it. I disagree with it. But again, I didn't say that, they did," Trump said -- though he waited 12 seconds as the chant broke out.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump claimed to have attempted to stop the chant on Wednesday night by resuming his speech, though he waited several seconds before speaking as the crowd loudly shouted the three words.

"I felt a little bit badly about it. But I will say this -- and I started speak -- it started up rather fast," Trump said.

"It was quite a chant," Trump said.

Trump told reporters he disagreed with the sentiment expressed by the North Carolina crowd, though it was his own tweet from several days earlier that prompted calls for Rep. Ilhan Omar, along with four other female lawmakers, to leave the country. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2019 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

I bet he was hearing all those chants and loving it. If he could get away with it he would have chanted the same as part of his speech.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

19th Jul, 2019 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

So he should be blamed for what his followers say and do then? Assuming what he means, without him saying it is not how to go into anything. That's why everyone knows fake news is a real problem.

Should Justin Timberlake be blamed if one of his young girl followers kills herself? See if you look at things in this way, it results in a dangerous conclusion. Trump should worry about what he says and how to run a country. Trump can't control what someone else does, that is not his job, nor should we expect that from him. We should treat Trump like we did every other president for him. Is he perfect? No. He is very charismatic and knows what he needs to get done, which results in his followers being a little overly optimistic at certain points. That's why I voted for him, he isn't a hack politician he is a businessman.

This works on both sides, Antifa attack Trump supporters for wearing a red hat on there head. Does this reflect a problem in the Democratic party as a whole, yes. BUT this is not every single Liberal out there. I do not support most Liberal ideals but know they are not all crazy lunatics.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

19th Jul, 2019 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 92 Trump Donald

The point is that people were shouting "Send Her Back" because of something Trump said and then doubled down on, prior to that speech. And he did nothing to stop the chant directly even if he tried to talk over it. If we're going to get civility back in our political discourse we have to be honest with each other. That starts with a critical evaluation of what we are willing to overlook in the politicians we support that we would pounce on if it were a politician we didn't support.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

19th Jul, 2019 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

He could have said, "Now, now, she is an American citizen… "but not saying anything is an endorsement specially when he took so long to start his speech. I also do not think Trump can be treated like every other president because the ones in the past cannot begin to match the boldness of Trump.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

21st Jul, 2019 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

This whole thing started when he talked about a woman from Somalia, which refused to not support Alcadia. She is now a US citizen. Also in her district, they outlawed the pledge of allegiance. So Trump came out and said if you have a problem with this country, you are more than welcome to leave.

Again Trump does not need to do anything, it is not his job to make his fans not chant something. He only said he enjoyed it, which why not. It's his supporters, his backers the people who were with him since the beginning. Of course, he would side with that they said. It's not like they are saying "This is my country get out, you don't belong here." It's a simple thing if you do not like this country and continue to disrespect it, we don't want you here. Go to some other country and live a happier life. It's like going to McDonald's and finding out you do not like the food. Then for the next ten years making it a daily thing to go there but continuing to bash it every time you go.

Have you heard how Reagan used to talk during his speeches? He was way worse than anything Trump did, but the people loved him. Since so many people can't seem to give Trump a chance, he can't be bold? As a president, it is your job/duty to be bold, not some spectator who lets other countries step on us. That's why a lot of people moved from being Liberal to Trump's side. He speaks the truth, even though it is hard to hear.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2019 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 92

No he lies or doesn't bother to find the truth. Omar never said she supported Al Quaeda: Source 9s

She also had nothing to do with the pledge of allegiance decision: Source 7g

Trump is a racist. When white people make him angry he does not tell them to leave America for their ancestral homes.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2019 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 92

'Trump's a racist, but who cares'. Donald Trump is being slammed for racist tweets (Again), but who really cares? This fight isn't about racism, it's about maths, argues Joe Hildebrand. Source 2d.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,