Donald Trump - Page 96 of 128

Incorrect, I look at it from the perspective - Page 96 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jan, 2020 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
13th Dec, 2019 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 96

I don't agree with a lot of things that he says most of the time. But I feel like he's done a couple good things for our country atleast in the employment aspect.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2019 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

House Judiciary Committee approves first article of impeachment against President Trump - abuse of power - and moves to vote on obstruction of Congress. The abuse of power charge now moves to a vote in the full House, which could impeach President Donald Trump on this article. The committee will now vote on a second article of impeachment, obstruction of Congress, which would also get a full House vote If approved by the committee. Ref. USAToday.

19th Dec, 2019 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

It is official now, President Donald J. Trump is the third president of the USA to be impeached and now he will have to go to trial. That is a new setting that I have not seen him in. Let's see how he does.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2020 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 96 Trump Donald

Trump lashed for naming whistleblower. Republicans have urged Donald Trump to show more restraint on social media after he reportedly outed a whistleblower in a tweet. Source 2x.

30th Dec, 2020 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

No one should be surprised. Trump is the kind of man that would go down and take as many as he can with him.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

31st Dec, 2020 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

From an outside observer: the man is a politician, and it would do well for Americans to remember that is all he is, and stop treating him like a Demi-god/Demi-demon. He is not the root cause of your nation’s salvation, nor it’s demise. He is just a man, just a politician. A businessman, which has given him the skills to rise to the top of the oligarchy that is the US. Without money, he never would have gotten to where he is in a political system that requires one to have it to become leader. So he’s a politician, who is being talked up by a sensationalist media. The man is morally reprehensible, and in my opinion a buffoon, but he’s using that to play the media spin game. Russian collusion was a joke, the Russian government’s attempt at election meddling was paltry compared to the active interference of China, but Russia is considered the Big Bad in your culture. There is a worldwide trend for political parties to use dirty partisan tactics, especially if the odds are against them, and your Democrat party is clearly doing that.

Ignore the media hype, study policies and actual performance, don’t let the angst and generated outrage affect you.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2020 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 96

I understand your point but your looking at it from the perspective of showmanship and not the fact that all that Trump does actually affects the people he is in charge of. A tweet from the president is not the same as a tweet from an influencer or celebrity.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

1st Jan, 2020 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 96

Incorrect, I look at it from the perspective that he is a national leader, albeit a strange one. Everything he does for the public eye is to try and influence media coverage and opinions in a nation whose media coverage is overwhelmingly hostile towards the current government and drives consumption of their news product via emotions. Media manipulation; he’s a politician, that’s what they do, he’s just very good at it. Which is why if the American public sat back and stopped letting the news they are being exposed to being driven by sensationalism, they would be better off, and the world would be better off without their dominant culture driving other nation’s news patterns.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,