Donald Trump - Page 100 of 128

I can't stand the Donald but I think - Page 100 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd May, 2020 - 7:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2020 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 100

President Trump tests negative for coronavirus, White House doctor says. Earlier Saturday at a news conference, Trump announced he had been tested for coronavirus following his recent exposure to two Brazilian officials who later tested positive for the virus. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2020 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

I think President Trump is handling the situation with the coronavirus outbreak very well. Economic stimulus and preventative measures at our borders will all help us in the long run.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2020 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Trump to name new coronavirus task force focused on 'reopening'. President Donald Trump is set to announce a new task force Tuesday that will focus solely on whether the administration should extend federal social distancing guidelines past May 1, or attempt to reopen parts of the country to blunt the economic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2020 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

Page 100 Trump Donald

Twitter names Trump the 'Tide Pods' president after he suggests disinfectant injections. Ref. USAToday.

24th Apr, 2020 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

You know the saying 'if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all'? It applies to this man for me. I can't wait until we can elect him out of office.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2020 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

There have been discussions within the White House about changing the format of the briefings to curtail the president's role, according to four White House officials and Republicans close to the White House who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly. The briefings often stretch well beyond an hour and feature combative exchanges between Trump and reporters. Source 6r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2020 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 100

I don't know which one is the worst; the president of the most powerful country on the planet that thinks using disinfectant can cure a virus or that there are people who watched him say that and took it like the truth from heaven.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 13 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.3%

3rd May, 2020 - 7:08am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 100

I can't stand the Donald but I think the political opposition has done themselves a disservice by pushing the narrative that he literally advised people to inject themselves with disinfectant. I don't think that was his intention, and I think it was clear he was posing a question to the experts not giving advice.

What I will say is he seemed poorly prepared and lost in a moment of unclarity. Discussing disinfectant and an injection in the same breath was clearly inadvisable in the era of political soundbites and he really needs to do better.

Describing his choice of words as "Sarcastic" also struck me as strange.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,