Donald Trump - Page 2 of 128

Donald Trump on Abortion: “I’m Pro-Life - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Jan, 2015 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
18th Apr, 2011 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 2

I think Trump is a good business mind for sure. However, a few things bother me about him being president...

DC is a large ship that doesnt move too quick: Donald is used to people jumping and doing what he tells them to do. He gets quick results. DC is not setup that way. It is designed to run EXTREMELY slow. I can see him getting very frustrated with the pace and I am not sure how much effort he would put into a job that he became frustrated with or even potentially given up on.

Trump has failed several times: He has taken chances and failed several times. He learns and reinvents himself and his company. Unfortunately, there isn't much room for error here and bankrupting the US and reinventing it isn't too appetizing for many.

The part I love is that he would SOOOOOO pressure the Congress to get off it's butts and seriously work on getting the US fiscally sound. He would hold them to task and he would definitely have ideas (concrete with numbers) on how to turn the mess around.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2011 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Donald Trump Explains Conversion to Pro-Life Side on Abortion

Business mogul Donald Trump shocked attendees at the conservative CPAC conference in February when he declared himself pro-life after years of supporting the pro-abortion position.

Several months ago, when questioned about his position, Trump responded by saying the public "would be surprised" by his stance and, in an interview with Laura Ingraham from Fox News leading up to the conference, Trump characterized himself as "pro-life" and he repeated that apparent reversal when he told the audience at CPAC, "I am pro-life" and pledged to fight for the reversal of Obamacare, which contains abortion funding loopholes.

That was a marked change from how Trump described himself in his 2000 book The America We Deserve, where he wrote, "I support a woman's right to choose but I am uncomfortable with the procedures."

Today, in a new interview with CBN News" David Brody, Trump explains the evolution of his thinking and how stories of pregnancies - including one in particular - helped change his mind on abortion.

"Evangelicals do want to feel secure that they"re going to have a nominee that's going to at least be solid on those issues, those social issues. Someone that's not just going to cut and move on," Brody said to Trump.

The billionaire responded, "One thing about me, I"m a very honorable guy. I"m pro-life, but I changed my view a number of years ago." Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2011 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Why Trump won't run... And who the GOP will choose in 2012

The left is giddy that Donald Trump is currently getting loads of media attention - but in the end Glenn believes that Trump will not run. Early polls show Trump is trailing Obama by at least 15% - so it's doubtful that a business man such as Trump would dump millions of dollars into something that really won't benefit him all that much. But besides that, Stu lists the Trump views that prove he's more in line with Obama than the GOP. Glenn comments on Trump AND reveals who he believes the GOP will choose as their candidate for 2012. Who is it? HINT: He's progressive friendly. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2011 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trump Donald

Trump: Don't raise f'n oil prices

Presidential? Donald Trump is caught on tape talking about how he would conduct foreign policy with Saudi Arabia and China. Trump may be anti war, but he clearly believes in the power of the f-bomb. Glenn plays the audio of Trump's unique foreign policy strategy that is questionable, to say the least. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 16th May, 2011 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Donald Trump is not running for president

Donald Trump says he is not running for president. "I am not ready to leave the private sector," says the real estate mogul and reality TV star. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 20th May, 2011 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Where did the Donald come from?

For someone who demanded to know the background of the President of the United States, Donald Trump appears to keep the finer details of his own story tightly under wraps. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2012 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 2

Donald Trump Offers $5 Million For Obama's College Transcripts, Passport:

Donald Trump's big "Announcement" dropped Wednesday, when the real estate mogul offered $5 million for President Barack Obama to reveal his college transcripts and passport application. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2015 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Donald Trump on Abortion: “I’m Pro-Life and I Have Been Pro-Life”

In recent years, businessman and media mogul Donald Trump has indicated he is pro-life on abortion. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (128) »

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,