Donald Trump - Page 103 of 128

He also sounded like he was pushing a racist - Page 103 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jun, 2020 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2020 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 103

Trump Almighty needs a miracle. As the incumbent president slips in the polls, he will need divine intervention to win. Source 2j.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2020 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

The last election for Trump was not a wide margin of victory. With all that is going on now I will be very surprised if he gets the majority vote.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2020 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Trump’s inverted red triangle banned. Facebook has removed the Trump administration’s campaign ads, saying they used a “hate group's symbol” and violated its policy. Source 4y.

Donald Trump
Donald Trump (Hover)

20th Jun, 2020 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Page 103 Trump Donald

Since when is Facebook is a moral standing ground considering all the underhanded things they have done. And now they want to police Trump who they help put into the White House. Give me a break!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2020 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Six staffers have tested positive for coronavirus ahead of Trump's rally in Tulsa, campaign says. Six staffers working to organize President Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have tested positive for coronavirus. Trump’s campaign said quarantine procedures were implemented for the staffers and that neither the aides nor anyone they came into contact with will take part in the event. Ref. USAToday.

20th Jun, 2020 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

I was just tuning in to catch a glimpse of his rally and saw a lot of empty seats in the uppler bleachers. He was supposed to speak to the 'outside' overflow crowd but guess what… there isn't an overflow! I wonder how he will handle knowing the crowds aren't as big as they were before.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2020 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 103

I saw a few clips of the rally and two things stood out. First was the lack of social distancing and that 95% of the people had no masks! The other was the language of the president with children present. Even using son of a bitch at one point.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

21st Jun, 2020 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 103

He also sounded like he was pushing a racist agenda by siding with those who were against the taking down of racist figures in the form of statues as well as basically threatening the protestors with force if called upon by any of the governors.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,