Donald Trump - Page 110 of 110

“I am pleased to inform you that, for the - Page 110 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10 Hours Ago

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Learn Free
+  « First of 110 pgs.  106 107 108 109 110 
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 110

Trump drops f-bomb in radio interview. President Trump has hit out at Iran, telling them to not “f**k around with us” during a lengthy two hour “virtual rally” with a radio host. Source 6k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

He is not guarded at all and just says what comes to his mind. Some people love him for it and others hate him equally for that kind of diplomacy or lack of it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Post Date: 10 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

“I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about,” he said.. Details of what had happened to spark this reaction quickly emerged. The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman reported Mr Trump “abruptly cut off” the interview about 45 minutes in because he “had grown irritated” with Stahl’s line of questioning. Source 3z.

Sponsored Links:
Sponsored Links:

Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,