Donald Trump - Page 110 of 128

Well, I have to disagree on two points: I - Page 110 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Nov, 2020 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2020 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 110

Trump drops f-bomb in radio interview. President Trump has hit out at Iran, telling them to not “f**k around with us” during a lengthy two hour “virtual rally” with a radio host. Source 6k.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2020 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

He is not guarded at all and just says what comes to his mind. Some people love him for it and others hate him equally for that kind of diplomacy or lack of it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2020 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

“I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about,” he said.. Details of what had happened to spark this reaction quickly emerged. The New York Times’ Maggie Haberman reported Mr Trump “abruptly cut off” the interview about 45 minutes in because he “had grown irritated” with Stahl’s line of questioning. Source 3z.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2020 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

Page 110 Trump Donald

Trump's warning: 'There will be bedlam'. President Donald Trump has warned the already contentious US election will descend into chaos if the vote count proceeds as planned. Source 4n.

2nd Nov, 2020 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

In other words he will be the biggest sore loser ever and cry like a baby because he did not win the election for a second term.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

4th Nov, 2020 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

The biggest issue with USA now is not Trump though. It's polarization. I don't think that switching pole is going to change much [In my humble opinion]

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2020 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 110

I actually agree that polarization is a huge issue and that our two party system is having a stranglehold upon the nation and it's destroying it. The fact that both sides do so much to basically demonize the other and make them out to be the worst thing ever, with their refusal to make any compromises or work together and any reasonable capacity. Instead throwing insults and mudslinging like children.

Where I'm Green Party myself, though I did vote Biden because I do not think Trump is good for a nation. That he is a toxic influence over the political landscape and only exuberates polarization. More, and being Green Party, and I felt Biden was the only one who actually was willing to acknowledge the fact that we have to move away from fossil fuels and into to renewable eco-friendly energy. The only one to have a plan in handling such a transition.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Nov, 2020 - 11:04am

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

4th Nov, 2020 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 110

Well, I have to disagree on two points: I wouldn't be so sure that polarization will reduce with Trump gone.
Second, the eco-friendly revolution of the Green Party seems to forget the use of a wonderful resource that would help reduce emissions from raw material to end-user: nuclear energy.
I'm quite fond of the work of Michael Shellenberger on this issue (Though I read he overdoes it sometimes).

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,