Donald Trump - Page 113 of 128

That (Mike Pence doing the do) is something - Page 113 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Dec, 2020 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
3rd Dec, 2020 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 113

Republicans are starting to get angry with Trump because of the amount of misinformation he continues to publish through Twitter even though most of his own have said there is no election fraud. This is a super double standard because before he LOST they were backing him up in all the other misinformation he was spreading. The Republicans have gone to a new level in order to gain power and I don't think most of America will forget that.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2020 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

I really hope most people will see how terrifying this idea is, and I hope Trump won't be tempted to actually do this. If he did, it would bring us one step closer to becoming a dictatorship. Where retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, recently pardoned by Donald Trump of federal charges, is now calling on the President to enact martial law and have troops to oversee a full presidential election vote recount. Which is, understandably, receiving criticism and raising alarm for constitutional scholars and military-civilian experts. Source 1

This, in addition to the consideration that Trump might try pardoning himself, to prevent himself from facing any legal action against him once he is no longer president is something I wish more people would take notice of and be concerned about.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

3rd Dec, 2020 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

Trump may be an eccentric but he isn't that silly. The military would not follow through with something like that neither would congress.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

4th Dec, 2020 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Page 113 Trump Donald

When it comes to fake news I wonder which one will be worst: Trump as president or Trump as former president?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

4th Dec, 2020 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

He'll probably start up his show again so he can still have a voice on TV, this time reality TV but he will need to be careful with what he says because he won't have that invisible shield that protects him from being sued as president when he says something that's not true.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2020 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump

Exclusive: 50% see Trump as 'failed' president. Trump hasn't succeeded in overturning the election results but he has persuaded a third of Americans that Biden wasn't legitimately elected Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2020 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 113

Trump fumes over ‘ultimate betrayal’. Donald Trump is reportedly furious in private over the role Vice President Mike Pence is about to play in confirming his election defeat. Source 5z.

26th Dec, 2020 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 113

That (Mike Pence doing the do) is something that I so can't wait to see it will be the highlight for the start of a brand new year without Trump.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,