Donald Trump - Page 118 of 128

As racial tensions boiled over, Trump tried - Page 118 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Mar, 2021 - 10:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
24th Feb, 2021 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 118

I am so looking forward to what see come out of this. He has been hiding this for so long but now is the time for the big reveal and there is nothing he can do about it.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2021 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

New York prosecutors obtain Donald Trump's tax records as part of probe into hush money payments made during 2016 election. A spokesman for Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance confirmed that the tax records the former president long fought to keep under wraps are now in the possession of New York prosecutors investigating alleged hush money payments made during the 2016 presidential race as well as a broader review of possible criminal activity at the Trump Organization. Ref. USAToday.

25th Feb, 2021 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

I will like to know what they find in the tax returns because Donald Trump has been trying to hide them for so long.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2021 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 118 Trump Donald

Joe Walsh, a former Republican congressman and a conservative critic of the former president, described Trump's CPAC appearance as "His first real attempt to flex that muscle again. He’s the GOP boss, everyone must kiss his ring. That’s what he’ll reaffirm." Source 7e.

16th Mar, 2021 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

Trump is such a once was and a has been I do not know why the republicans are riding on his little wave so much.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2021 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Name: GH

Comments: Do not underestimate Donald Trump. He has a huge influence across America and has known to surprise many.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 118

Id like to be inside his head to get answers to questions you never get answers too. Most of all his views on race. I'm not saying he IS a racist but I'd love to know for sure.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2021 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 118

As racial tensions boiled over, Trump tried to defund DOJ... Trump's budget tried to zero out the $15 million of DOJ's Community Relations Service, which works on the nation's most intense flashpoints on race. Ref. USAToday.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,