Donald Trump - Page 121 of 128

It is good that there is some headway being - Page 121 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Apr, 2022 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125  ...Latest (128) »
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
21st Jan, 2022 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 121

The DA in Georgia is going after Trump for that phone call he made to the elections sectary asking for 11,000+ votes. Trump is also being pursued by the 1/6 committee so it really doesn't look good for him.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2022 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Two New York prosecutors who had been leading a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump's business operations have departed the Manhattan District Attorney's Office, suddenly casting doubt on the future of the inquiry. Source 8b.

12th Mar, 2022 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

I can't believe Trump would stoop so low as to praise Putin with this conflict of killing innocent people. He is so narcissistic it makes me sick.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2022 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Page 121 Trump Donald

I can’t wait till President Trump is back in office again. Hopefully he’ll get that pipeline open so gas prices will be where they should be. He had that going great till this current joke of a president fraudulently came into office. He’ll fix the economy again so my 401K will start going up again. Since joke Biden came into office it has been tanking, under Trump it was skyrocketing. I can’t believe what is happening with the joke of a president we have now. Other countries respected us under Trump, now they laugh at us.

16th Mar, 2022 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

I truly hope this is some sort of joke or troll post. Though at the same time, I know there are people who sadly and frustratingly believe the things Voidling posted above. The pipeline was not even made yet, mean it being stopped would not affect the gas prices we now have. More so, gas prices have increased all over the world, something you cannot blame Biden for. It is supply and demand, heavily effected by us being in a pandemic.

Also, there was no fraudulent election. Republican officials, Republican courts, and Republican judges all verified there was not. Yet Trump still tried desperately to convince the country there was rampant voter fraud, without proof or merit. Made even worse by how Trump has done so much to try rig the election for himself, including the hiring of a Postmaster to sabotage the USPS, trying to say mail in voting was rampant with voter fraud despite the years of proof of it being used without issue or incident. Not even going into the voter suppression and gerrymandering Republicans have been guilty of over the year, not even the voting fraud by Republican voters.

It is called the Big Lie for a reason, a disgusting last ploy by a narcissistic, amoral liar and fraud of a man to keep power by invalidating our election system. That, while there is much to criticize with the USA voting system, rampant voter fraud is not one of them. No, that would be the voter suppression, gerrymandering, and most importantly the electoral collage. This is what makes the American's vote not count like it should.

Not even going into the corporate money that flows into the pockets of both Republican and Democrat politicians, or yes even the career politicians who should not be in office. That there should be term limits for them. Nor going into how both parties lie to us, Republicans and Democrats, bought out by corporations and their own self interest. Not truly caring.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Mar, 2022 - 1:40pm

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

16th Mar, 2022 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Thomaslee, thank you for saying all the things that I wanted to say about Voidling's post. People need to stop listening to commentary from pseudo journalists and talk show hosts and actually get the facts from the sources. Its so sad that we're in a world where people can fall for political gander.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2022 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump - Page 121

NY judge finds Trump in contempt of court for failing to adequately respond to subpoena related to investigation into his business dealings. Judge Arthur Engoron has also ordered former President Donald Trump to pay a fine of $10,000 for each day after he and his lawyers hadn't shown that they had conducted a proper search for the records sought by the subpoena. Source 7a.

26th Apr, 2022 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 121

It is good that there is some headway being made into whether Trump's taxes are in order but he is sure to appeal this because delaying is one of Trump's strategies.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,