Donald Trump - Page 124 of 128

I suppose Donald Trump being an American president - Page 124 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jan, 2023 - 8:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 128 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 
Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history.
3rd Dec, 2022 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 124

I feel like someone thought "If we hide it in the closet, they don't exist anymore", and that's really not the case.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2022 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump Donald

Trump in trouble? By double digits, GOP voters prefer DeSantis as the 2024 presidential nominee, USA TODAY poll finds By a 2-1 margin, GOP and GOP-leaning voters now say they want former President Donald Trump's policies but a different standard-bearer to carry them, an exclusive USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds. Source 6g.

14th Dec, 2022 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump History & Civil Business Politics

I hope America has learned the hard way that you can't choose a multi millionaire TV personality for the SERIOUS position of president of the United States. Trump is all about himself and nothing else.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2022 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Page 124 Trump Donald

House committee votes to release former President Trump's tax information to the public after long legal battle. After a years-long legal battle, the House Ways and Means Committee got the former president's returns from the Treasury Department a few weeks ago. Republicans have warned that releasing them could jeopardize the privacy of every American's taxes. Democrats have argued the tax returns could help guide lawmakers in writing tax legislation. Source 7e.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2022 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Trump Donald

IRS failed for years to conduct ‘mandatory’ audits of Trump’s federal tax returns, House committee report finds. The report comes after the House Ways and Means Committee voted Tuesday to release some of former President Donald Trump’s tax returns. The panel determined only one mandatory audit was started and none were completed during Trump's four years in office. Source 1u.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump

Donald Trump's tax returns released by House Democrats, ending years-long battle. The House Ways & Means committee previously voted along party lines to release the information, along with its own analysis of Trump’s taxes. Source 5l.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2023 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump - Page 124

Ban on Donald Trump's Facebook and Instagram accounts lifted after two-year suspension. The former president had his accounts indefinitely shut down following the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. Source 1d.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2023 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump
A Friend

Donald Trump Politics Business Civil & History - Page 124

I suppose Donald Trump being an American president is a nuanced discussion in itself, but I'd like to bring up a few things. His performance in office outdid his attitude and that's all I can ask for from a leader.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,