Bubbie's Dairy Noodle Kugel

Bubbie' S Dairy Noodle Kugel - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2010 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Pasta
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2010 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Recipe name:

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Pasta

What are your thoughts about this great dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:

16 oz Noodle; cooked package/fine

6 Eggs

1/2 c Sugar; to taste

1 Margarine; melted

1 c Sour cream

1 c Cottage cheese

Salt; to taste 1/2 c Raisins ; optional golden

Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package, drain well. Add the other ingredients and mix until combined. Put into a 9 x 13 baking dish (greased) and bake at 350 degrees for an hour. Never fails. You can serve with fruit (fresh) or put pie filling over it. Try putting some sour cream on top. Enjoy You can incorperate the egg yolks and beat the whites for a very light texture. I sometimes add a bit of lemon juice. This is a very forgiving recipe. If you leave the sour cream, sugar and raisins out, you have a wonderful salt kugel to serve with chicken or beef. Elaine Radis, Prodigy Food & Wine Board

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
So now that you have tasted this fantastic recipe, what are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sun Jun 16 16:44:29 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
My thoughts on bubbie's dairy noodle kugel should be elaborated today so that conceive so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Bubbie's Dairy Noodle Kugel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,