How Well Do You Handle Stress?

How Handle Stress - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Mar, 2018 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  How Well Handle Stress
11th Dec, 2007 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Take a look at the attached link then post observations on what you see. [..] Once there are few up here I will post what it means by what is seen. Just some fun here nothing to worry on I hope.

How Well Do You Handle Stress? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2007 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Stress Handle You Well How

IAs I see it, I see the pictures in 3 parts. The left part is going from left to right,(rotating round)

the second part is going from right to left,(rotating round)

and the third part on the right hand side seems to be going from left to right (but flat, not rotating)

That's how my mind interpreted it anyway! laugh.gif

12th Dec, 2007 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

How Well Do You Handle Stress? Health & Special Psychology

Here is the results for the test if you see the objects as stationary then you handle Stress very well. If they are moving depending on how and the speed your ability to handle stress is less.

Perhaps if it is moving very fast Yoga meditation will help.

12th Dec, 2007 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

The thing was spinning like a fan so I must be stressed to the max!

12th Dec, 2007 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Mine was hardly spinning spock.gif and no, I don't think I handle stress very well.

13th Dec, 2007 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

*shrugs* Hey I just found the test I did not create it. Perhaps I will try to find some more tests ad place them here and see if you are consistent LDS_forever. Or you do better then you think is my bet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How Well You Handle Stress

Is your stress changing my brain? Scientists have discovered that stress transmitted from others can change the brain in the same way as a real stress does. Source 9h.

> TOPIC: How Well Do You Handle Stress?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,