I Love New York 2

I Love York 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Dec, 2007 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Tiffany Pollard
VH1
11th Dec, 2007 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

I Love New York 2

I Love New York 2

Since Latina put part 1 I decided to put part 2. First off the best part of this nonsense is the parents. The Entertainer's mother really told Sista Patterson some good stuff. laugh.gif Who the heck is this Sista Patterson anyway? She is like the embodiment of a dictator in the form of a mother.

I Love New York 2
I Love New York 2 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2007 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

York Love I

Raunchy lil' female is what she is and I cant believe this lil female even got some tv time. I hope she chooses someone that can slap her up to reality.

19th Dec, 2007 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

I Love New York 2 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She kept this 'abuse me good' guy called 'Bubbah' all the ay up to the end and in the end chose a White guy who showered her with gifts, prayed for her to chose him by kneeling at his bed side (yes, weird) and received the support and slap of Sister Patterson who by the end of the show seemed to be more mellow. Well, folks I had to wade through this rubbish in order to provide you with a review. If you want to see grown men act like idiots for a giddy headed woman with no real substance then this is the show for you. However, I recommend TLC or the History Channel if you want to be more productive.

19th Dec, 2007 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

York Love I

I just knew she would pick up a white guy. laugh.gif Too much "mouth" but nothing of substance in the end, specially for a "Black strong woman" as she defines herself to be.

19th Dec, 2007 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

York Love I

Actually she really wanted the Black guy - Buddah, but he was being too cocky. There was actually another guy that I thought she would go with, a strong man, but she sent him away. Let's see how this one goes.

> TOPIC: I Love New York 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,