Can You Tell: Male Or Female?

Can Tell Male Female - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Dec, 2007 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Take the Test!
12th Dec, 2007 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Can You Tell: Male or Female?

Here is a test you can take to see how good you are at telling who is a male and who is a female: Click Here.

I got:

You got 9 out of 12 right, or about 75%.

Unless you drink too much you shouldn't be in any danger of finding an "outie" when you were expecting an "innie"

I would have scored higher, but I changed one at the last minute, oh well, it is so hard to tell these days!

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2007 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Female Male Tell Can

My results were:

You got 10 out of 12 right, or about 83%.

A very good score! It looks like you can troll the singles bars with almost total impunity. Just don't get cocky.

I think this is purely because you see people from all shapes, sizes, backgrounds and persuasions when you come from Manchester laugh.gif

12th Dec, 2007 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Can You Tell: Male Or Female? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I got 67% (8 out of 12). I think the pictures needed to be of better quality but I guess that's part of the trick. wink.gif

12th Dec, 2007 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Female Male Tell Can

LDS_forever, I thought you would have got at least 11 out of 12 as you have a knack for detecting these things? Yeah, blame it one the pictures. wink.gif

12th Dec, 2007 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Female Male Tell Can

Whatever JB, the one who has to watch out it's you since you are a man, lucky you that you are already married....otherwise....laugh.gif

The score isn't that bad anyways.

12th Dec, 2007 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Oh, you think that these types do not go after females as well? Who knows if the next person you are sharing 'girl talk' with isn't a male! I found this one particularly hard to detect:

Can You Tell: Male Or Female? (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2007 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Can Tell Male Female

QUOTE (JB @ 12-Dec 07, 8:41 AM)
Who knows if the next person you are sharing 'girl talk' with isn't a male!

I will know JB...I will know. wink.gif Their voices and body posture always sells them out.

Yes, that one in the picture looks like a woman...again we are judging only in one picture, I bet if we see more pics of "her" we will surely see the "signs".

16th Dec, 2007 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Can Tell Male Female Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Here are your results:

You got 12 out of 12 right, or about 100%.
Fantastic- you can spot a transvestite every time! Clearly, you have a disturbing familiarity with cross-dressers.

That one with the 'woman' on the red background did look like a 'perfect' woman. So I took a guess and just clicked 'man' and was right.

You are right LDS_forever, meeting and conversing and watching men/women dressed as the opposite sex does give them away.

And before you think I'm way too good at detecting cross dressers; I worked at a waffle House when I first married my ex and we would get the gays and lesbians coming in after the bars closed and the women would hit on me....hetero men have NOTHING on pick up lines compared to lesbian women! It got so bad that when a particular group would come in and sit in my section I would BEG my friend working with me to take them because they were so unrelenting in groping, vulgar, sexual talk toward me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Can You Tell: Male Or Female?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,