Santa Shave - Christmas - Posted: 14th Dec, 2007 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Santa Needs To Shave
Politically correct!
12th Dec, 2007 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Santa Please Shave

Santa Please Shave

They are saying that in Australia a lot of parents are complaining that Santa should lose the beard because it scares the kids. What are your thoughts... does the 2007 Santa look a bit too old time for the new generation of young ones who may be scared by his looks?

Santa Please Shave
Santa Please Shave (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2007 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Shave Santa

I agree. Santa should be a "power ranger" that brings gifts into the world and fights crime on the day he makes his delivery. I mean...sure Santa has done this for 100's of years, so it is obviously easy as he is out of weight. Throw in some bad guys trying to STOP the delivery and children will be cheering "GO POWER RANGERCLAUS"!

OR

Maybe Barney could be suited up in a little Santa hat and sing us a Christmas song that will cause all of us parents to remember it and hate ourselves because we actually committed it to memory! What a waste of a memory cell and a synapse response. Never the less...Barney isn't scary...Barney is just ANNOYING!

OR

Maybe we really shouldn't call Santa...Santa. Because, we all know that Santa stands for Christmas and Christmas is a celebration of Christ and that might offend someone. I am thinking we should just move the celebration that Santa was working on to 12/24 and we can call it "Optional Gift Giving Day" as to avoid any confusion and we would offend anyone because it is Optional! The next day would just be a religious day for certain people, but no days off.

OR

Maybe we could just enjoy the holiday and not try to hard for find things that offend us. On 2nd thought, I really don't agree. Welcome back Santa and KEEP THE BEARD DUDE!

13th Dec, 2007 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Santa Please Shave Christmas

What is going on in Australia? It seems as if a lot of these ""problems" with Ol' St. Nick are coming from that direction.

Santa is Santa! Exactly what is he supposed to look like in peoples "politically correct" view?

If the parents think that the 2007 Santa scares kids....I am wondering what parents would think was appropriate if every "group" wanted their own version of Santa? There is always someone to offend if it is not just like them. I don't see the tall, bald, skinny men freaking out that they are not the ideal.

Again, Santa is Santa and he is something that in my opinion should not change.

13th Dec, 2007 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Shave Santa

The beard stays after all its the man's trade mark. Beside where else would the three blind mice live? Who did you think cleaned out all those cookie crumbs from that beard?

14th Dec, 2007 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Shave Santa

It seems like most anything offends these days, if it is not what you say it is how you look, regardless I do see Santa taking on a change sometime in the future to be more socially 'acceptable' - whatever that is we will have to wait and see.

14th Dec, 2007 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Santa Please Shave

I think the people in Australia need to get a life and stop picking on a fictitious character, who was specifically designed to spread love, joy and to encourage children to behave themselves. Are the people of Australia so frustrated with their own lives that they have to take it out on a positive role model? This is what I think. Santa, if you are reading this, you continue to be your sweet jolly old self and don't you dare change a thing! There are many people out here who love and accept you just the way you are! As for the folks in Australia, don't deliver any toys to them this year, just say "Bah Humbug" to all of them!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2007 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Santa Shave

QUOTE (krakyn @ 13-Dec 07, 12:44 PM)
Beside where else would the three blind mice live? Who did you think cleaned out all those cookie crumbs from that beard?

I love your posts Krakyn--you always bring out such valid points! biggrin.gif

14th Dec, 2007 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Santa Shave Christmas

I GOT IT!

I was watching TV late last night and it hit me! Santa is a mess... He has mice in his beard, always hanging out with elevation-challenged people of elf'n origin, definite weight issues as well as the rumours of his lactose intolerance from years of cookies and milk binges and a bit of a body odor problem from the close quarters with rein deer. The workshop is a total kaos most of the year and St. Nick just isn't getting any younger...let's face it. Dont get me wrong...he is a GREAT GUY, but he just needs a MAKE-OVER! BUT WHO COULD DO IT? I mean this guy wields pretty cool powers.

AND THEN IT HIT ME!

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy! You just know it would be cool to have Santa made over by the FAB5. Carson can take him out and introduce Santa to a world jeans and t-shirts to give that old red-suit a rest. Kyan can give santa some grooming tips and if we are lucky...maybe Santa can keep the long hair in back and get dreadlocks...we all know dreads are cool. Kyan will have Santa shaving that beard or at least keeping it neatly trimmed with that cool 5 o'clock shadow. Jai can teach him to not push the elfs too hard during November to get the list done. Not very good shopping at the North Pole, so Thom could redo the entire crib with up to date fads and finds from IKEA! Mrs Claus will be SOO happy. Ted can teach Santa how to mix Martini's and make a casserole from reindeer meat.

OH YEAH...PIMP MY SANTA!

We get a new Santa and a entertaining TV show at the same time!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Santa Please Shave

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,