Christmas Gift Cards

Christmas Gift Cards - Christmas - Posted: 29th Dec, 2007 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A cop out or for the lazy shopper?
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2007 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Gift Cards

Christmas Gift Cards

Do you think that Christmas Gift Cards where there is a monetary value attached for a specific store is a cop out or makes the giver look lazy? Does it make the receiver look like they are so fussy that is necessary to give them 'money' instead?

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2007 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Cards Gift Christmas

I do not see it as a cop out. There are some complexed people out there that may be better served by allowing to choose something they need rather than 'forcing' something on them that they really will not use or appreciate.

15th Dec, 2007 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Gift Cards Christmas

I think they're fine to give, at least the person can buy something they personally want!
I haven't bought any myself, but wouldn't mind at all if I received one!

18th Dec, 2007 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Cards Gift Christmas

I think they should be given to someone you know, by this I mean someone you know who is a bit difficult and might appreciate that better than a gift.
I personally like gift cards.
Anna

18th Dec, 2007 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Cards Gift Christmas

Have no problem giving them or receiving them. As we are on this Topic if anyone wants to send me one just let me know and I will send you my mailing address. wink.gif

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2007 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Christmas Gift Cards

More holiday shoppers opt for gift cards

Now that the carols have been sung, the eggnog drunk and the tacky sweater from Mom unwrapped - let the real joys of Christmas ring in: "Tis the time for gift card redemption.
Ref. https://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/246774.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Christmas Gift Cards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,