Black Vs White Atheletes - Page 2 of 2

LDS_forever that is an excellent article and - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Dec, 2007 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
15th Dec, 2007 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Black Vs White Atheletes - Page 2

Slippery slope indeed...

With that type of anecdotal evidence, we might be able to make some other very harsh conclusions. If we use the same type of data...competition results, that whole race vs IQ gets pretty interesting.

I think that there are several things that go into your likelihood of being a athlete in addition to being a good one and many of those are not in your control and can be environment and society in general.

For instance, if we look at gymnastics as was presented in a article. The asians were not very good at gymnastics until a Romanian girl captivated the world with her performance. The Japanese government, in particular, started a program for young girls to get into gymnastics (sort of like the Romanians as was report A LOT throughout those olympics). After that, the asians really became good at gymnastics, basically, because other asian countries hate losing to Japan and developed their own programs. Who is to say that if in a mostly white country that if there was a strong governmental push to excel in the sport that their white long distance runners couldn't beat the Kenyans? Kenya's government is strongly behind their long distance running program after the success of one of their athletes. He became a hero to the country and then the country took on the sport a theirs...

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 15th Dec, 2007 - 5:13am

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2007 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Atheletes White Black

LDS_forever that is an excellent article and back up what I had been observing by looking at different competitions in running. I am passing it to my sons teacher.

Vincenzo you are correct there are so many factors that come onto play in any competition that it makes it hard to analyze stats based on just one or two characteristics.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Black Vs White Atheletes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,