Hindu Agori

Hindu Agori - Studies of Far East Religions - Posted: 24th Feb, 2009 - 7:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Eat Human Flesh
14th Dec, 2007 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Hindu Agori

Hindu Agori

Did you know the Hindu Agori Tribe in India eat the flesh of the dead in order to commune with the spirits? They also wear the cremation clothing of the deceased as part of their ritual. Although, most Hindus are unaware of this part of the religion it happens and those who are aware do not interfere with them as many believe the Hindu Agori can place curses on people.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2008 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Agori Hindu

Name: Dennis

Comments: While it is true SOME Hindu Agori tribesmen do eat human flesh, it is not a common practice amongst all of them. While I do think this practice is unthinkable, I do not reject them for their belief. They believe that they are in part, attaining a closeness to their God, and this is only one small part of their ceremony, it goes on for several hours. Be it right or wrong, is not for us to decide, after all, our Religious beliefs seem different to them. After all, aren't we all trying to attain a closeness to our God is some form or fashion. Seems we all pretty much have the same destination, we all just take different highways.

Thank you for allowing me to comment on this topic

Source1: National Geographic
Source2: Cultural dealings

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2008 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Hindu Agori Religions East of Studies

Name: Frank

Comments: You are kidding, right? Eating human flesh is just another way to God? What about drinking blood or urine, also acceptable ways to "enlightenment?" So, please tell me what is it you can place judgement on? I would have to assume that seriously illegal acts, such as the physical abuse of a minor, could not be considered a legitimate path to "God." So, then, there are limits. You need to think a bit more clearly about your sense of right, wrong, and the path to God.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Agori Hindu

Name: Rudra

Comments: Frank, if you really think this is not a right way of religious practice. Go to India, have a close look at them listen to them and then comment.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2009 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Agori Hindu

Name: Prabu

Comments: Rudra & Frank - First of all I like to say its not religious it is sprituallity. Spritual means don't think just praying to god like that. what ever you do with pure awareness its spritual. Today modern science is proving to us beyond any doubt all are one energy E = mc square. That means all are one energy manifesting itself into many different forms. All religions are screaming for ages god is every where. All are one energy and god is every where is it same reality or different reallity? - same reallity expressed in two different ways isn't so?. In science they say E= energy spritual people say it as E- Eashwar thats all but both are same. Mr.Frank its very difficult to understand using our logical brain. Those things are beyond logical. Scientiests know all are one energy only by means of some mathematical calculations and experiments they never experienced it. But Yogis, agoris, sadhus, rishis, etc.. Those beings they never satisfy for anything they want to experience it, Mr.Frank for those beings everything is same. Not only blood and urine.Fine tell me what u intake is food and the waste(nonsense)its also food after extraction. Can u able to treat both in same way? Thats why I told its hard to understand by logical brains. So better don't try to put in logical. Try to experience it. There is no GOOD or BAD in this world. Thank you

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2009 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Hindu Agori

Name: Rusty

Comments: Frank - Your [views] are extremely narrow minded. Open up a book on religion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2009 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Hindu Agori

Name: Vince

Comments: Guys: Its more powerful belief than all that we talk, you can find these people in places like Kasi in India.They live in man made caves and deep inside the forest.

They are really more than what we think and comment.You can call them as the real "saint".who is experiencing each and every way to gain more and more powers from the nature.

They are never disturbed or being disturbed by anyone. They just have one thing in mind. Be the powerful human being in the world to themselves. They know who is who and what is what.

They call themselves as "god".In sanskrit it is "aham brahmaswami".I myself is the god of the gods.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2009 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Hindu Agori Studies of East Religions

Name: Aksh

Comments: Agoris are one of the religion section in Hindus Agoris have extreme powers to control wind ,rain nd also nature by yog but they dont use it as nature should change by itself they have a different vidya of agor. Agor means 'bad'
you have listen.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: The rest of the message was unreadable.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Hindu Agori

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,