Ring Of Thieves - Page 2 of 14

Falling might be an issue, but I think we - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Dec, 2007 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Share Book RPG
18th Dec, 2007 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Ring Of Thieves - Page 2

Let's jump on the roof and see what is available.

Thanks for the heads up, I must have missed that one.

It is only three of us playing?

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2007 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Thieves Ring

So far, ... but I do not mind and I hope others might join in right kong, lds, jb, looks up Scotty2 and all those who are just peeping in.

18th Dec, 2007 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Ring Of Thieves Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

My nickname has been mentioned so I will answer the call of Krakyn the new Game Master. We are playing a thief, so we need to think as a thief does... might be easier for some people, but anyhow, let us check the roof and see how they got to our room in the first place.

19th Dec, 2007 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Thieves Ring

I will wait till later or tomorrow to update hope full we can pick up some more people.

19th Dec, 2007 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Thieves Ring

JB:

We are playing a thief, so we need to think as a thief does... might be easier for some people.

What are you trying to imply? laugh.gif

I say let's check the roof as well, we may discover something interesting.

Krakyn, good job with the game!

19th Dec, 2007 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Ring Of Thieves

Feeling like a sneaky pete lets go to 22 then. Thanks LDS I shall try to do my best and thanks LDS and JB for helping out here.

You edge out into the cold air and lay a foot on the icy roofing. The morning sun has edged above the city wall squatting on the horizon, and the falling snow glitters. The roof tops stretch to the horizon, laid out like a robbers street map, gleaming with ice and full columns of chimney-smoke. You sniff the air - even the bitter cold air can not stifle the strange blends of smells that live eternally above Hultog.

To the north and East, the city slopes upward slightly, and to the southwest you see the docks and the river, with a dozen or more boats loading cargoes for the morning sail. even in winter, docks of the Oligarchs do not lie fallow.

Unfortunately, this grand scene provides little in the way of advice. the snow on the roof shows no signs of disturbance that you could reasonably attribute to kidnappers.

You could circle the roof of the hostelry once to see if any other windows have been disturbed (go to 53) or you could go back in and head downstairs to the tavern to ask around (go to 90).

Well apparently it was not through this window or did they fly in? Why was that window open anyhow?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Dec, 2007 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Ring Thieves - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

Head to the tavern, I do not want us having to roll for falling off a roof top.

20th Dec, 2007 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Ring Thieves D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Falling might be an issue, but I think we need to keep looking on top here to see where the entry point was for those thieves, so let's keep looking.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Ring Of Thieves

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.