Persistent Hunger In The USA - Page 2 of 2

Utah Food Bank wins $1 million in - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jan, 2011 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA The richest nation in the world but so many hunger?
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Persistent Hunger In The USA
A Friend

Persistent Hunger In The USA - Page 2

Doesn't surprise me. You may correct me, but we are taught to act like communists, we are all equal. But we think like capitalists, if you're poor then maybe you should've done better in life.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2010 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

USA The Hunger Persistent

Here is something for you all to think about. If we were to round up all the homeless and give them a small plot of farm land to grow veggies and stuff to feed themselves and bring in an income would that cure the food problem in America? If you don't think it would then what is the real problem. For me it isn't food.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2011 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Persistent Hunger In The USA History & Civil Business Politics

Utah Food Bank wins $1 million in Walmart's Fighting Hunger Together contest

Breaking: From Walmart: "We put $1.5 million in your hands. You told us where it should go. Your voice has been heard. The community with the most support is Salt Lake City, UT. We'll be working with the local community to put $1 million towards the fight against hunger." Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Persistent Hunger In The USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,