Are All Men Really Equal? - Page 3 of 3

I think the reality of men being equal was - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Nov, 2014 - 9:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
21st Mar, 2008 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Are All Men Really Equal? - Page 3

We may pretty much be equal (equally dependent on other) when we are born naked and without the ability to survive without others.
But the older we get the less equal we are. Some people take their talents ,whatever they are, and build on them helping others and themselves and they progress. Others, with these talents, waste them on hedonistic lifestyles, and regress.

In life, a person is either progressing toward a higher, more evolved individual, or digressing to a baser, more depraved individual. Our lives are pretty much what we make of them.

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Equal Men Are

"Are all men really equal?" Well I have read many things saying that we are, but we certainly do not treat each other as such. Honestly, I do not believe all men are equal. We are all treated differently, seen differently and have different circumstances, therefore we are not all equal and that has nothing to do with race.

14th Nov, 2014 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Are All Men Really Equal? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think the reality of men being equal was made for us to get along. Of course men are not equal, some of us have strengths and weaknesses the other may not have. We look different and that alone can affect how people see us. So men are not really equal because what I stated economics and politics has shown that one man will always have more power and prestige than another and not necessarily because he worked harder at it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are All Men Really Equal?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,